Body fat can sometimes tend to be very difficult to get rid of. You might have tried very many different types of techniques but some of them won’t work well for you and others will. You might have even been doing these techniques in the wrong way or you have been using the wrong methods. ln any case, we are going to discuss some of the best 30 minutes exercises that will help you to lose fat at home. These exercises are simple and no special equipment is required for you to do them.
Table of Contents
1. Push ups
This is actually the most common weight loss exercise and it never fails if done correctly. Push ups tend to tone the triceps. It will also help to build a strong core. In the process helps lose arm fat as you are using your arms to raise your body up.
How to do perfect push ups:
- Make sure that you are in a comfortable position on the ground and lie on your belly.
- Try to lift your body the usual way while your arms are far apart.
- Lift your body up and down for a couple of times like for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Planking exercise
Not all planking exercises are suitable for everyone. If you are a beginner, it is advisable that you do the regular planks. This will help you lose arm fat as well as other body fats too. It will help you to also build a strong core.
How to do the regular planks:
- First, you have to get into the push ups position.
- Next, you have to support yourself with your elbow but not your hands.
- Stay in that position for 3-5 minutes.
3. Arm scissors
This generally involves swinging your arms. It helps to build arm muscles and thus it will help you to lose arm fat.
How to do arm scissors;
- Stand straight, with your feet apart.
- Next, you should spread your arms parallel to the floor.
- Now you should start swinging your arms in front across each other thus forming a scissor motion.
- Do this repeatedly for around 5 minutes while alternating between which arm should be on top.
4. Rotating T Extension
This is one surely tough but effective exercise. If you are willing to lose arm fat and are ready to sacrifice you should surely do the rotating T extension. It will also help you to build a stronger core.
How to do the Rotating T Extension:
- Start while you are in a push up position.
- Then raise one arm upwards and let it facing opposite the other arm which is supporting the rest of the body.
- Do this while interchanging your arms for around 2 minutes.
5. Chair dips
Chair dips help to lose arm fat and also fat on the back. You will only require a chair and on that has a soft surface like a cushion is not recommended.
How to do chair dips;
- You must first have a chair.
- Face away from the chair
- Hold the chair with your hands while still facing away.
- Stretch your feet forwards and then start pulling yourself up and down.
- Do this for around 2-5 minutes or further if you can. You can also do chair dips with your knees bent.
Weightlifting can be done even without using the actual gym. You can decide to replace the gym weights using just a bottle of water which is most commonly used in this case.
How to weightlift at home;
- Sit on a chair.
- Take both bottles of water or maybe even one bottle and lift your arm upwards while holding them.
- Bend your elbow and do this a couple of times.
- You might decide to do it for around 3-5 minutes slowly or even count how many sets you are doing daily or per session at home. This will help strengthen your arm and hence help you lose weight.
7. Inverted V-ups Exercise
This exercise should only take you around 1 minute or so. It will help you get a strong core and also lose some arm fat.
How to do the inverted V-ups exercise;
- Get into the push up position.
- Raise your waist upwards and support yourself with your hands and toes.
- Do this a couple of time while lifting your waist for around 30 seconds and then getting back to the push up position.
You may like to know how to get a bigger waist. Check it out here.
|Annie Jones is the founder of BoostBodyfit. She is a huge fan of healthy eating and living! She creates the blog purely to share her experiences and expertise on health, nutrition, exercise and everything else between. She is also a mother of two where she balances between her passion and biggest joy in life. Say Hi to Annie on Twitter@boostbodyfit Facebook@boostBF.