A new favorite treat of mine I made in celebration of Easter were Easter Peep Cupcakes. I had a lot of fun making these because they were so easy and you can add your own unique touch to them. This is a perfect kid friendly recipe that the whole family can enjoy. They are great to give away as treats and to bring for gatherings. I love how the eggs complete the Bunny patches and each cupcake is so colorful! This is a win-win recipe that is easy, fun, creative and kid friendly!
1 box of chocolate cake mix and required ingredients, 24 cupcake liners, 24 marshmallow Peeps, 24 toothpicks, Green icing, Candy Eggs
Push toothpick halfway into marshmallow Peeps candies, leaving half to anchor in cupcake.
Pipe green frosting onto each cupcake.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix and required ingredients
- 24 cupcake liners
- 24 marshmallow Peeps
- 24 toothpicks
- Green icing ( I used Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing in Meadow Green)
- Candy Eggs (I used mini Robin Eggs)
- Bake cupcakes in liners according to package instructions. Cool.
- Push toothpick halfway into marshmallow Peeps candies, leaving half to anchor in cupcake.
- Pipe green frosting onto each cupcake.
- Insert toothpick in the center of cupcake.
- Place candies onto the cupcake to look like Easter eggs.