Are you hunting for the perfect destination for your upcoming vacation? If yes, head to Sevierville. Situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this town offers you breathtaking views from every location. Not just that, Sevierville is a special place full of gorgeous scenery, hospitable people, and a unique cultural history.
But that’s not all. There are plenty of exciting things to do in Sevierville. From petting zoos to go-karts, the fun in this town never ends; whether you’re looking for an adventurous or relaxing trip, this town in Tennessee stores something for every type of visitor.
Another great thing about Sevierville is that its home to various shopping malls and shops. From flea markets to outlet malls, this town is every shopper’s dream come true. Whether you’re looking for apparel or home décor, you can find it all in this town. Moreover, Sevierville is also full of delectable eateries and restaurants. From pancakes to pizza to southern BBQ, this town has it all.
Still trying to figure out why you should head to Sevierville on your vacation? Here are some reasons to visit Sevierville.
- Find Exciting Attractions
Trust us, Sevierville is home to some of the best attractions in Tennessee. Whether you’re traveling with children, friends, or your partner, there’s something for everybody in this town. Some of the most exciting attractions in Sevierville include:
- Xperia: This attraction in Sevierville offers a revolutionary way to experience the marvels of the ocean. It blends fantastic visual effects and cutting-edge tech to transport visitors into the ocean, offering an exceptional experience with sea creatures such as stealthy thresher sharks, sea lions, and whatnot.
- The Smoky Mountain Deer Farm: Visitors at this attraction have the unique opportunity to feed various friendly critters that they might not see every day, such as zebra, elk, kangaroos, goats, etc. Not just that, this attraction is also home to an incredible horseback riding stable.
- Sky High Air Tours: This adventurous attraction provides 8, 15, and 30-minute flights. These short yet exciting tours will certainly leave an impression. The biplane is an open cockpit, allowing the wind to blow your hair and offering you scenic views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Tour Forbidden Caverns: It’s a naturally occurring complex used hundreds of years to create hunting implements. Don’t forget to take a guided sightseeing walk to discover the first part of the cave. The colorful lighting can help you focus on the most stunning recessed areas and formations.
- Public Art, Art Crawls, and Art Galleries
Sevierville is also a famous artistic space. Wander the streets of this town, and you’ll find several art galleries. For instance, you can visit Robert A. Tino’s art gallery to see the remarkable detail he adds to his art pieces with color and texture. Moreover, the Art gallery in this town includes local artists with different mediums such as paintings, fiber art, sculpture, and whatnot.
Besides that, you can head to For Artsake Gallery to witness some of the best hand-crafted items like carvings, chain saw art, etc. In addition to public art and art galleries, Sevierville has also turned into a haven for artists of every type. Regular art festivals and crawls, such as July’s Greenbrier Mountain Festival, showcase local artists to engage visitors and community members more with local crafts and arts.
- Delicious Restaurants
After you’ve spent the day exploring all attractions or shopping, you will probably have worked up an appetite, or perhaps you want to start the day with a delicious breakfast. Either way, stopping by restaurants in this town is what you should do when you’re hungry. After all, Sevierville is home to some delicious food stores. From fine dining to casual eateries, you’ll find a restaurant that caters to your needs.
Looking for the best restaurants in this town? Here are some of the best places to eat in Sevierville:
- Seasons 101: Slide into this restaurant’s curved, velvet-covered booth and get ready for a delicious culinary journey. Varying on what the season decides how the menu choices are curated. An ever-altering selection of signature cocktails and dishes inspired by the season is the specialty of their restaurant.
- Graze burgers: Natural and grass-fed burgers are the feature at this restaurant in Sevierville.
- Local Eatery and Grill: Providing 100% all-natural farm-raised beef, this restaurant aims to serve great country favorites with unusual flair. Not just that, this restaurant allows you to make your burger. It also offers delicious sandwiches and salads.
- Go Shopping
Sevierville has long been called the Shopping Capital of the Great Smoky Mountains, and it’s pretty easy to figure out why. From searching for luxury items at discounted prices to antique stores and boutiques, you can find every type of shop in this town.
So, what are some of the most excellent shopping spots in Sevierville? Some of the best shopping places include:
- River Place Shopping Center: You can find all the stores you love at River Place Shopping Center. Whether you’re looking for shoes, clothes, or accessories, you can find them at Belk. This shop also consists of home goods such as kitchen items, bedding, etc.
- The Village Antique and Home Décor Mall: If you’ve never visited an actual antique store, don’t forget to visit the Village Antique and Home Décor Mall. This gem of Sevierville consists of small shops where you can find antique furniture or decorate your own.
- Flea Traders Paradise Flea Market: If you also enjoy a good bargain, visiting this market is a must. It includes everything from purses to quilts to wood carvings to jewelry pieces.
If you’re confused about why you should visit Sevierville, check out the reasons mentioned above. This town in Tennessee is home to various exciting and fun attractions, offering you an unforgettable experience. Additionally, it also consists of many shopping centers and delicious restaurants. Remember, no matter what you decide to do in this town, you’ll have the best vacation experience.