The most preferred surgical procedure that medical tourists in India undergo is liposuction. You must be thinking, why? The answer is actually quite simple. The total expense for liposuction in India is much lower than in other countries. Hence, India is one of the most favored medical tourists destinations for VASER liposuction.
What is VASER liposuction?
Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance or VASER liposuction is the most precise type of surgical procedure that gets rids of fat pockets from several parts of the body. This is a minimally invasive procedure that sculpts out body fat from parts of the body that otherwise won’t go with non-surgical options.
In order to get the most desired results, the patient needs to keep realistic expectations from the procedure. Moreover, they need to have the will power to maintain a healthy lifestyle once the procedure is complete. Ideally, people should maintain 30% of their BMI and should not smoke and drink.
Some of the benefits of choosing this type of liposuction are-
- Doctors make incisions that are only 1-2cm in size
- Almost painless than other surgical procedures
- There is no visible scarring after the healing
- Recover within a period of 1 week
- There is almost no bleeding
- The skin is absolutely smooth and uniform in texture
- Generally, performed under the influence of local anesthesia
Factors That Affect The Cost of Liposuction in India
The cost of liposuction is quite less than in other countries. It is a more affordable procedure in India when compared to other western countries such as UK, USA, Germany, etc. The total expense of the liposuction procedure is dependent on various factors. Consider the following factors when you are considering the cost of hospitalization-
- Factors at the hospital- Type of hospital chosen, financing options such as insurance or self-financing, brand value of the hospital and accreditation of the clinic.
- Factors decided by the medical team- technology used, type of surgery chosen, type of anesthesia administered, skills of the doctor, the volume of fat removed.
- Factors decided by the patient- the cost of diagnostic tests, a general physique of the patient, type of room selected by the patient or any additional treatment the patients wish to undergo.
Cost of VASER liposuction in Different Parts of The Body
Here is the table of the cost of liposuction in various parts of the body such as thighs, hips, abdomen, chin, arms, etc. Note here that this table is entirely for reference purposes. (viagra online) The actual cost of liposuction can be different from the ones mentioned below. In order to know the actual expense of liposuction in India, contact the clinic or hospital from where you want to get treated.
|Part of the body treated||Maximum Cost of liposuction (in INR)||Minimum Cost of liposuction (in INR)|
Cost of VASER liposuction in Top 15 Cities
Here is the table of the cost of liposuction in various cities of India. Note here that this table is entirely for reference purposes. The actual cost of liposuction can be different from the ones mentioned below. In order to know the actual expense of liposuction in India, contact the clinic or hospital from where you want to get treated.
|City||Minimum cost (in INR)||Maximum cost (in INR)||Average cost (in INR)|
As you can see from the above table, in the capital city of Delhi, you can opt for the most advanced type of liposuction- VASER liposuction- at an affordable price. There are several liposuction clinics in Delhi such as Pristyn Care that are now emerging. These clinics are equipped with the best technology and offer state-of-the-art facilities. Also, they offer unique services such as free pick up and drop services, various financing options, etc. If you are interested, then you should consult with the staff at such clinics who can guide you to the appropriate financing option.