If you are looking for ways to quit smoking, then you should know that there are better alternates to having to inhale carcinogenic smoke through regular cigarettes. E-cigarettes enable you to get your nicotine fix, without exposing you to any carcinogenic laden smoke or toxins. Compared to regular cigarettes, e-cigarettes are a much safer bet. But here are some interesting things that you may want to know about e-cigarettes.
- The background: Did you know that the prototype for e-cigarettes was first created around 1963 but the model that’s marketed today first made its appearance in 2003. It was developed and marketed by a Chinese pharmacist who was, incidentally a heavy smoker as well. And since then, e-cigarettes have evolved to various types from portable pens to non-portable variants as well. It has certainly grown in popularity over the last decade, with more users utilizing the same for safe smoking. If you want to know more about e-cigarettes and where you can purchase one, just search online for vaper starter kit in Australia.
- The name: Since you are not smoking an e-cigarette, it was obvious that you could not use the term ‘smoking’ with it. And that is why a new term ‘vaping’ was created – and it seems apt. Since you are just inhaling the vapour, after the e-liquid was heated and vaporized, the name made more sense.
- Health benefits: A recent study, comparing both regular cigarettes and e-cigarettes found several surprising facts. Chief among those was the fact that while both contained nicotine; regular cigarettes often contain nearly 8 times as much, if not more. And then there’s the additional fact that by smoking regular cigarettes, you are needlessly exposing yourself to thousands of carcinogenic toxins. E-cigarettes, on the other hand, does not come loaded with any such toxins and is a better and safer option, of the two. When you purchase your vaper starter kit in Australia, you should be able to check out some of the health and safety precautions listed in the cover.
- Flavours: One of the great things about e-cigarettes is that it does not just come in regular and methanol like regular cigarettes. It comes in several flavours from green apple, cinnamon to cherry, coffee, vanilla and much more.
- Cost: If you happen to be a regular one day a pack, smoker – then it is estimated that you would spend approximately $1000 for that period. Whereas, an e-cigarette starter kit, with liquid refills for the same period, should only cost you around $600 or so and that’s for the basic model.
- Types: There are various types of e-cigarettes that are currently available from pens to mods and more. And then, there’s the disposable e-cigarette which should last you much longer than regular cigarettes do. It is estimated that disposable e-cigarette lasts almost 40 times longer than regular cigarettes.
- Smokeless: Most people assume that e-cigarettes cause you to exhale as much smoke as you would do when smoking regular cigarettes. But they don’t – e-cigarettes vaporize the e-liquid and it provides you with the required nicotine hit. And that is why you can vape in a no-smoking zone.
These are some of the interesting facts about e-cigarettes. If you are planning to transition to e-cigarettes as a way to quit smoking, then you may want to check online for additional tips and suggestions. When it comes to e-cigarettes, it can help you curb and quit your smoking altogether and in time, you should be able to bring your nicotine craving under control and even quit e-cigarettes as well. The process may take a while but the first step would be to transition to e-cigarettes. You can start by searching online for shops in your location that stock up on e-cigarettes and starter kits, liquid refills and more. You may also want to check the local rules and regulations concerning e-cigarettes in your area and whether it is still permitted and more. Just remember that when you purchase your first starter kit, you may want to opt for a model that comes with a liquid refill.