With NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta a whisper away, it’s no wonder that business travellers are looking for furnished apartments in Washington DC. When you’re travelling for business, the last thing you want to worry about is hotel hopping or trying to find yourself a place to stay in a hostel last minute. Instead, renting an apartment long or short term can dissolve all of these worries and bring many benefits too, so check out why a furnished apartment in Washington DC is what you want as a business traveller.
Table of Contents
You have your own homely space
One of the worst parts of travelling for business is how impersonal it can be. One minute you’re on a plane, and the next you’re in a dingy hotel feeling a little uncertain about who’s around late at night. With a furnished apartment rented short term, you wouldn’t have to worry about who’s lurking late at night, and you have the opportunity to turn the space into something a little more homely. Whether that be taking your own duvet covers or placing a few pictures around of your loved ones, you’ll be much more comfortable in a furnished apartment than you would in anything else available on short notice.
Not only do you have the freedom to truly relax, but renting a furnished apartment also opens the opportunity to entertain guests during your stay too. Perhaps you’ve got some clients you want to land, or investors you’re trying to impress? Invite them back to your apartment and wow them with a night of fine food, wine, and entertainment. All you need to do now is make sure you’re cooking skills are up to scratch!
You can take your furry friend with you
Leaving behind your pooch or your cat can be heartbreaking, especially if you’re travelling for an extended amount of time. Luckily, many furnished apartments allow pets so that you don’t have to leave them with family or find a kennel. Imagine curling up after a long day in your furnished apartment with your dog and winding down ready for another big day in the business world. Having your furry friend with you can also help reduce stress and anxiety, so you’re more likely to achieve what you set out to do! So, take your pet on a mini vacay (in their eyes) and save yourself from having to say goodbye every time you have to travel for business.
You’ll have beautiful & inspiring views
Working away from home and out of the office can be difficult, especially if you’re stuck for inspiration. However, with ideally located building blocks in Washington DC, your furnished apartment will bring beautiful and inspiring views. Imagine waking up to the hustle and bustle of Washington each morning and opening your laptop on the balcony for the classiest day of work you’ll ever experience!
You can take advantages of included services
Not only are furnished apartments a much more luxurious way of travelling, but you can also look forward to many perks and services included in the price such as:
- A doorman to greet your guests and make sure nobody unauthorised can enter the building.
- A gym to keep up your fitness regime while you’re on business
- An elevator for those days where walking up many flights of stairs seems impossible
- Cleaning services to eliminate the need for housework when you’re busy concentrating on work
- Swimming pools for those times where you need some leisure with a calming effect
- Ideally located building blocks so anything you could ever need is just a small journey away. No need to travel miles for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread!
- 1&2 bedroom apartments available, meaning if you’ve got children or a business partner to travel with, you can accommodate everyone in one space.
- If you have a last minute extension of your business trip, you can extend the length of your stay with ease.
As you can see, there are a plethora of perks to look forward to when staying in a furnished apartment in Washington DC and we think you’ll agree that it’s a much more preferred option than a crummy hotel room!