Chocolate, peanut butter and oats, oh my! Not only is this the perfect combination to indulge in, it is also perfect to make because this is a no bake recipe! No Bake Oatmeal Cookies is one of the easiest recipes I have made to date. All the ingredients get boiled in a saucepan and then incorporated with the oats, peanut butter and vanilla. The mixture is then dropped onto wax paper until the cookies are dry and firm.
The taste of these cookies is scrumptious! This is a perfect recipe for on the go that everyone will enjoy and be begging for more!
Ingredients: White sugarilk, Butter, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Quick-Cooking Oats, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Powder
Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened. Store in a air-tight container.
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk (I used Almond)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool until hardened.