I have the pleasure of knowing the owners and creators of The Zesty Moose, a brand of products that is all natural. This means, they have no MSG, preservatives or additives in their products. I am always wanting to cook healthier, and these products with natural ingredients is the way to go! The Zesty Moose has rubs, finishing salts, marinades, finishing butters, and smoked salt rubs, having endless choices to cook with!
I recently made Swamp Stompin' Spinach dip. It is a gourmet dip blend, that tastes delicious. I made this with members of my family, and we devoured it! The recipe was simple, and the taste from the blend of spices, was so flavorful! We ate this with pita chips, and it was gone by the end of the night.
These products are worth trying. The Zesty Moose's website features recipes, products, and ways to cook with their all natural ingredients. I love how they are packaged because on the back, there are directions telling you what to use the blend with. I know what kind of meat to use with a certain marinade, and recipes are also featured on the packaging.
Below is the Spinach Dip recipe I made, along with helpful links to browse products from The Zesty Moose!
What product would you want to try?
The Zesty Moose Products are created for busy families, for those who love to cook, and for anyone who desires an aide in getting started. All of our unique blends are handcrafted in our own commercial kitchen, using all natural ingredients. No MSG, additives or preservatives are used in any of our products. Just add a few fresh ingredients to our delicious blends and begin to take your eating experience to a unique level of exquisite enjoyment! All of our recipes are originals, and have been created specifically for our products. Many of our fine selections are intended to be used in a variety of ways. You can create an entire meal with one or a combination of our products. Prepare hors devours and appetizers for easy entertaining. Create sauces, condiments, dressings, oils and spreads. Add some robust seasoning and flavor to meats, vegetables, fruits, chili, soups and casserole dishes.
Ingredients: Spinach, Sour Cream, Italian Blend Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Artichoke's, and 1 package of Swamp Stompin' Spinach
In a separate bowl, blend the spinach, cream cheese, and artichokes.
Place dip into a greased baking dish and top with additional shredded cheese.
- 2 C. spinach leafs, chopped or frozen spinach, (thawed and drained)
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¾ C. Italian style cheese blend, shredded
- ¼ C. Swiss cheese, shredded
- Mix the entire package of the Swamp Stompin’ Spinach Dip Blend with the sour cream, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend the spinach, cream cheese, and artichokes.
- Add the sour cream mixture, Italian cheese blend and Swiss cheese, mix well.
- Place dip into a greased baking dish and top with additional shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with bread, crackers or pita chips.
Total Time: 40 Min.
~Prep Time: 20 Min.
~Cook Time: 20 Min.