Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of my all time favorites candies. As a kid, I would buy the packs of two and eat around the circle, saving the middle for last. Well actually, I still do this when I get my hands on them! I am a huge peanut butter fan and what woman does not love her chocolate? Together, they are the perfect combination.
When I found this easy, no bake Reese's Pie recipe I was sold and had to make it right away. I switched it up a bit and let me say, it is hard to control yourself while making this. I was "taste testing" the whole time and this pie is dangerous. Not only is it easy, cheap and quick, but the pudding mixture is delicious. Once the Reese's cups are incorporated you might have a chocolate heart attack. This pie is irresistible and will be gone not much longer after you make it!
Ingredients: Pie crust, Instant Chocolate Pudding, 1 tub of Cool Whip, Milk and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (I used 16)
Whisk in the tub of Cool Whip
Mix thoroughly until combined
Unwrap the Peanut Butter Cups an chop them roughly into pieces and fold into the pudding mix
Evenly pour the mixture into the pie crust and top with more Peanut Butter Cups!
- 1 Pie Crust (Either original or chocolate flavor)
- 1 large box of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 8oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (I used 16)
- In a large bowl, mix the instant pudding with the milk.
- Whisk in the tub of Cool Whip.
- Unwrap the Peanut Butter Cups an chop them roughly into pieces.
- Fold the candy into the pudding mix.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Top with more chopped Peanut Butter Cups.
- Store in the freezer until about 15 minutes before serving.