You had me at Rolo’s. One of my favorite candies. I believe caramel and chocolate are one of the best combinations. One little bite of a rolo and it instantly puts you in a good mood. This is why, m&m Rolo Pretzels are one of my favorite treats. Super easy to make and works wonders for handing out as treats during the Holidays. I had to pick out the red and green m&m’s and realized you could make these for so many different occasions, not just Christmas. A favorite sports team, Halloween, Valentine’s, Easter, 4th of July, etc. This is a year long treat that just keeps giving. This was my first time making these and it is very hard to mess up. Some of the rolo’s “overflowed” onto the tray, but once when cooled down, were delicious. Taking the tray out of the oven, a lot of them shifted, yet still were not harmed. I love how easy, satisfying and scrumptious these treats are!
Waffle pretzels, red and green M&M’s and Rolo’s!
Place pretzels on a baking sheet, with rolo’s centered on the waffle pretzels
Lined up and ready to bake
Bake in over for 350 for 3 minutes. They slid when I took them out, so pardon the mess!
Immediately press the M&M’s into the rolo’s, trying to center them on the pretzels
What You Need:
- Pretzels from a bag of waffle type pretzels
- 1 bag of Rolos, unwrapped
- Halved Pecans or M&Ms (I had to pick out the red and green ones)
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with 1 rolo candy, place it in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in oven and bake for 3 minutes. You want the candies to soften but not completely melt.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a M&M on top of each candy and lightly press.
- You want to flatten the candy to cover all of the pretzel except to outer outline and secure the candy on top.
- Allow to cool.