Herbalife nutrition recipe reviews for Formula 1, Protein Baked Goods Mix, and Herbalife Nutrition Concentrates used in smoothies are very positive. Consumers say they love the flavor options and the products’ flexibility. All Herbalife Shakes start with a protein-rich base. Concentrates add vibrant undertones and accentuate natural flavors.
Below are four recipes that have everyone talking. Which one will you try first?
Banana Nut Protein Donuts
These decadent donuts have less than half the calories of traditional donuts. And they are guilt-free and protein-dense, too.
Donut Ingredients & Baking Instructions
- Combine two scoops of Herbalife Nutrition Protein Baked Goods Mix and two scoops of Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Banana Caramel with 2 TBSP granulated sugar (or 1:1 granulated sugar substitute, such as monk fruit-erythritol blend or stevia-erythritol blend) in a small bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine one egg, one cup of water, and 1/2 tsp. black walnut extract. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients and stir.
- Carefully spoon about 2 TBLS of batter into lightly oiled donut cups in an oven-safe donut mold. Use a knife or spoon to level the tops.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for at least five minutes. Remove donuts and place them upside down on a cooling rack. Top with frosting when donuts are thoroughly cooled.
Frosting Ingredients & Instructions
Combine all ingredients and stir until the consistency is smooth. You may add a few extra drops of water if the frosting is too thick.
- 1 scoop Herbalife Nutrition Protein Drink Mix Peanut Cookie*
- 1 scoop Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Banana Caramel
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 3 TBSP water
* Substitute Protein Drink Mix Vanilla for the Peanut Cookie Mix if desired
90 calories 7 g protein 9 g carbs 3 g fat 1 g fiber
Basic Herbalife Shake
Making a satisfying, delicious snack drink or replacement meal is so easy. You just need four ingredients.
- 2 scoops Cookies ‘n Cream flavored Formula 1**
- 2 scoops Herbalife Protein Drink Mix Vanilla
- 8 ounces water + 3-5 ice cubes
Put water in your blender first. Next, add the dry ingredients. Add ice cubes last. Mix well. For a thicker, richer smoothie, blend the shake at a lower speed for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
Adding a handful of blueberries and one cup of fresh spinach will give you an energizing, low glycemic option that supports blood glucose control.
**Substitute any flavor Formula 1 for a variety
24 g protein 24 essential vitamins & minerals
Formula 1 Herbalife Shakes
Formula 1 provides many health benefits, including weight loss and balancing your nutritional intake. A simple shake recipe that includes a serving of Formula 1 mixed with eight ounces of non-fat milk provides:
- 25 grams of protein,
- More than 25% of the daily potassium requirement,
- Both soluble and insoluble fiber, and
- Antioxidants vitamins A, C, and E.
Customize your shake with flax, chia, and hemp seeds to boost the omega-3 fatty acid and mineral content. Fresh veggies add fiber. And, spices and herbs add flavor and additional health benefits. Basil, mint, parsley, and lavender are wonderful examples of beneficial herbs.
Banana Caramel Waffles
For a one-of-kind waffle that has 17 g protein and only 185 calories, try this Herbalife special. Combine two scoops of Herbalife Protein Baked Goods Mix and two scoops of banana caramel meal replacement shake powder. Toss in an egg, add enough water to make a pourable batter and top it off with a dash of avocado or olive oil. Mix well and cook on the griddle or waffle iron.
The recipe makes two four-inch waffles. A single waffle provides 17 g protein, 185 calories, 14 g carbs, and 3 g fiber. Serve the waffles plain or with your favorite topping.