The Success of the entrepreneur's video projects is to find the best free video editing software. Apart from the content, you have to concentrate that are you using the right tool to edit your videos or not. Fantastic video content with good quality can take you forward to the next step whether for Instagram, Facebook or YouTube.
Considering each user's different needs, take a look at the overview of every video editing software and make sure to take perfect outcome. Here listed some of the best we could found. So let's get started.
1. Open Shot
An open shot is a free and open source video editor for Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is designed in the way to be comfortable and quick to learn. Most importantly it is an incredibly powerful video editor used by professionals like http://www.edgewoodpictures.com/.
Some of the video services it offer are:
- For those perfect moments, it provides you to cut and trim your videos quickly.
- Editing has never been easier, drag and drop video, audio and images from your file manager into open shot and make your title with title editor.
- Remove the background from your video, adjust brightness and more with the help of video effects.
- Contribute 3D animated titles, and you can fade, slide, bounce and animate anything into your project.
- Use slow motion and time effects to make your project fascinating by slowing down and speeding up video.
Lightworks is again one of the best free powerful video editors. It is the professional nonlinear editing system in various formats including 2K and 4K resolutions. Some of the key features are:
- It Supports Multicam and well-designed user interface.
- The high-quality video cut and trim.
- Supports 720p for YouTube; however, 4K resolution is for the paid version.
- A vast range of video formats.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe premiere pro is a timeline based video editing software for Windows and Mac. Some of the key features are:
- It supports high quality 10k × 8k video resolution
- It can be used for standard production of high definition and broadcast quality video editing.
- For adding more complicated edits, premiere rush can be opened in premiere pro.
- Smart audio cleanup.
4. Video Pad
Video pad is one of the best video editing software if you have just stepped out in multimedia or a beginner. It is very plain and easy to use. Some of the highlighting features are:
- It Supports direct uploads to YouTube, Facebook, and Flickr.
- Supports to export videos in multiple resolutions with 3D editing.
- Study of pre-made transitions.
iMovie is another video editing software for Mac, iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini). Take a look at some of the features:
- Can import videos and photos from the hard drive so that you can do required editing of pictures and video clips and also add titles, themes, color, color correction, music, audio, fades, slides, effects.
- Control on changing the speed of clips.
- Balancing video shakes.
6. Final Cut Pro
Final cut pro is another a nonlinear video editing software program with the latest version Final Cut Pro X 10.4.6 for Intel-based Mac computers. Some of the key features are:
- It is yet another highly used video editing software for Mac users and independent filmmakers for uploading high-quality videos.
- Convenient to use and supports 2K, 4K, 5K film formats.
- There are a lot of useful and relevant features such as 360° video editing support, multiple effects, and color correction.
Blender is again one of the best open source software program entirely free for use for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is the most flexible video editor that fulfill all the needs of both beginners and experienced users. Following features are:
- Audio Mixing, syncing, scrubbing and waveform visualization.
- Up to 32 slots for images, audio, adding video, and effects.
- Adjustment layers, Keyframes, transition, speed control, filters, live preview, chroma vectorscope, histogram displays, luma waveform and more.
So, those were some of the most useful video editing tools. Try them and make impressive videos!