Coffee has always held a special place in human history. It’s no coincidence that it’s one of life’s great and affordable luxuries. The delight is greater when the coffee is made perfectly to suit your taste. After a hectic time at work, you want to have time to relax and refresh during the holidays. The festive holidays are the perfect time to sit down to a family great time of goodies and there is nothing better to start your day than having a good cup of coffee to wake you up. It’s time to indulge, guilt-free from sweet coffee sensational, to cushy decor accents, festive holidays have never looked so, well and warm.
- Peppermint Latte
Morning has never looked brighter after taking Peppermint Latter. Frankly speaking when you start your day on a good note all the things you do that day seems to follow into place. This cup of coffee will really wake you up and give you the deserved relaxation that you need.
- You need 2 shots of strong coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- Small amount of peppermint or 1 tablespoon of peppermint schnapps.
- You can add cream for decoration purpose
- I candy cane
- Add the coffee and cream to a coffee mug. Then add peppermint extract and top it by using milk.
2- Coconut Cardamom Spiced Breakfast Latte
If you have never had a treat of this amazing treat, then you are missing something. Mixing the creamy coconut spiced base with coffee will leave you with unimaginable feelings and the scent of coconut spice which comes with it is enough to change the festive mood of everyone.
Coconut Cardamom Spiced Breakfast Latte Ingredients
- 2 cups of plain soy milk
- 1/3 cup of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom plus a pinch of whole pods if they are available.
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne but if it is too spicy you can add less
- 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 to 2 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- First brew the coffee and mix with the rest of ingredients.
- The ingredients will make two cups of coffee.
- Snowy Vanilla Bean Latte
Commonly found in coffee shops this drink is one of the best to start your day during the festive holiday. It will not only remove your sleepiness blues but also give you warmth and vigor to start the day with all high expectations which come with festive holidays.
These ingredients will serve 2-3 cups of coffee
- 3 cups of soy milk
- 1/2 of soy creamer
- 1 vanilla bean - with seeds scooped and whole scooped pod
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Boil this mixture of ingredients including the whole bean pod in a sauce pot for 15 minutes at low temperature and make sure you are stirring regularly. Make sure that the ingredients do not burn
- Then ensure that it is boiling just prior to serving.
- Add this base to your coffee accents. Allow it to cool and can top it with soy whip and vanilla bean specks.
4- Iced Mocha Latte
What would the festive holidays be like if there was no this kind of coffee. This is one of the best refreshing drinks you can ever find and suits well with the festive seasons. Holidays are meant to be spent relaxing and reinvigorate after working so hard. These are special moments when you deserve all the goodies which are associated with this kind of mood.
Iced Mocha Latte Ingredients
- 1/3 cup of instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 or 14 oz can of fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 cups of cold water
- 4 cups of fat-free milk
- Pour the coffee granules in a bowl and stir in the boiling water until the granules have dissolved.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk with chocolate syrup and 2 cups of cold water and make sure it’s thoroughly combined.
- Then pour the milk into the pitcher and stir in the coffee mixture. You can then chill it in the refrigerator for about an hour. It can also be served over ice.
- You can use the keurig 575 model to brew your coffee because this coffee maker provides the needed flavor to your cup of coffee. It is also fast which ensures that you don’t spend a lot of time brewing your cup of coffee.
5- Walnut Coffee Frappe
Start your festive holiday by surprising everyone with this type of coffee. It is a good drink that ensures everyone is awake and ready for holiday activities. The Walnut Coffee Frappe is also one of the favorites with the children.
Walnut Coffee Frappe ingredients
- 7 walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons of Chocolate chips
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- Put the walnuts in the blender and fine-grind it.
- Pour milk, chocolate chips, vanilla ice cream, vanilla essence, instant coffee powder and honey. Blend it well until you get the creamy and smooth texture.
- You can put it in the refrigerator to chill and should be topped with a dollop of fresh cream and chocolate sprinkles.
You can skip the milk to ensure that the frappe is thicker and rich. Pour more of coffee powder to get a stronger flavor which is also good when taken in the morning to wake you up.
Brewing your coffee should not be a chore when you use the keurig 55 model coffee making machine. The festive holiday should be treated as such and coffee making should take as little time as possible. When you have got all the requirements set on the scene, all you need is just to go ahead and make that favorite cup of coffee to awaken you up.