Potato, po-tat-o! However you pronounce it, potatoes are a delicious side item, that help complete many meals. I had a bunch of red potatoes that needed to be baked, so I found the easiest way to make them. I cut them into quarter pieces, and coated them with olive oil, salt and pepper. I then threw them in the oven to bake for a half hour and that was it. They turned out absolutely delicious. I served them with steak and zucchini for dinner. I enjoyed how easy this process was, and how little time it took! This is a perfect side item to make when you are looking for a quick dish to compliment a meal!
Sprinkle salt, pepper, and olive oil, enough to lightly coat
Arrange potatoes spaced apart on a baking sheet
Bake at 350 degrees, for 30 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste,
- Olive Oil
- Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean the potatoes
- Slice into quarter size pieces
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes, enough to lightly coat
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the potatoes
- Arrange potatoes spaced apart on a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning them halfway through
- Let cool and serve!