There are so many different chicken recipes out there, it is hard to choose! One of my favorites is this Honey Baked Chicken. It is a sweet, flavorful, delicious and easy recipe that the whole family will love. With simple ingredients, which you might already have, make this recipe very easy to cook. The honey turns an ordinary chicken breast into a sweet and tasteful meal. Pair the honey chicken with any side and you are ready to devour! It makes for great leftovers and is such an easy meal when you are in a hurry!
Ingredients: Pepper, Garlic powder, Honey, Soy sauce, olive oil and chicken
In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and pepper
Mix until well combined
Pour over chicken
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned
- 1 chicken, about 3 1/2 pounds, cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and pepper
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour until slightly browned.
- Once baked, pour extra sauce over the chicken.