I makes these witches hats every year for a Halloween treat. They are so easy, delicious and look adorable. I change the color of the band around the hat to make it different each year. Last year was purple, this year is green. The best thing about this recipe, is it only has 3 ingredients!
3 ingredients: Hersehy's kisses, frosting and fudge striped shortbread cookies
Squeeze the frosting onto the bottom of Hershey kiss or cookie and press down. Add more frosting if you want a thicker band
Let dry and you have a witches hat!
What You Need:
- 1 tube your choice of color frosting
- 1 package fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 1 package milk chocolate or caramel kisses, unwrapped
How To Make:
- Pipe a small mound of frosting in center of each chocolate-covered cookie bottom.
- press a chocolate kiss on frosting.