If you are looking for a good time-pass comedy show, you can watch Skins. It is a British comedy-drama TV show. Skins are filled with drama, life season, and lasting love. The show had developed a cult following with its amazing writing and fantastic cast. The show is about teenagers and all the problems that they come across in their day-to-day life, everything from their friendship and family bond to their school life and career. So where can you watch this amazing show, Skins, these days?
There are a couple of ways to catch up on all the comedies and dramas in the show Skins. First, all seven seasons of Skins are streaming on Hulu and Netflix. If you are in the USA, you will have to use a VPN to watch the show on your American Netflix. You can also stream the show by purchasing from Google Play or iTunes.
Table of Contents
Where Can I Watch Skins?
If you enjoy teenage dramas, you can watch Skins. In this show, each of the episodes is shown from a different character’s POV. That’s why the audience could easily realize an individual’s opinion, thoughts, and problems and get a clear idea of what’s going on in each of their life. This is the reason why the audience could relate to this show and became fond of the show.
However, Skins starring Nicholas Hoult, Hannah Murray, Larissa Wilson, Joe Dempsie, and Mike Bailey, is streaming on Hulu. It is one of the most popular and budget-friendly streaming platforms. However, Hulu offers a couple of appalling plans.
If you want on-demand titles, then they have two options for you. One is their ad-supported plan which costs $7.99 monthly. Next comes the ad-free plan, which costs $14.99 monthly. Moreover, you can also add live TV channels. Of course, for that, you will have to pay extra.
However, if you are new in the streaming world, let’s see how to sign in for Hulu and watch all seven seasons of Skins on his platform:
- First, you will have to visit the Hulu website. Like other streaming platforms, it offers a free trial to its new customer. So, to get the free trial click on the “Start Your Free Trial” tab.
- This will take you to the sign-in page. On this page, you will need to provide some basic information.
- Then a term and condition page will appear. You will have to click on the “Agree” button.
- Once you’ve opened a Hulu account, you can enjoy all its content.
- To find the show Skins, use the search bar.
- Once you find it, start watching the first episode of the first season.
Skins, the teen comedy-drama created by Bryan Elsley and Jamie Brittain, is streaming on Netflix in the UK. So if you are an American Netflix subscriber, you won’t find the title there. You will see a geo-restriction.
If you want to sign-up for Netflix for the first time, you will see several subscription plans. Netflix’s lowest subscription plan is the Basic with ads which costs $6.99 monthly. For the ad-free streaming experience, you will have to pay $9.99 monthly. Besides this basic plan, there is Standard and Premium plan which costs $15.49 and $19.99 monthly.
However, if you are in America, you won’t have to worry because here I’m sharing an effective way to bypass Netflix geo-restrictions. Following this process, you can stream Skins on your American Netflix:
- The first step is to sign-up for a good VPN.
- Next, go to your VPN account and search for a UK server. Use the search bar to find all available UK servers.
- Once you find one, click on it. This will connect you to that server.
- Now go to your Netflix account and search for the title.
- The show will appear at the top of your search result.
- Select the show. On the show page, you will see all seven seasons of the show.
- You can start from the beginning.
There are some shows that you don’t want to end. Skins will certainly make you feel like that once you start watching. Throughout the seven seasons of Skins, we will see how all eight teens matured through all those years and how they tried to go on with their lives.
You can buy Skins from iTunes and stream the show on your device. You will have to buy each season separately. The first season has nine episodes.
Here is how to watch all seven seasons of Skins on iTunes:
First, go to the iTunes Store from your Apple device. From the movies and TV section, look for the show Skins. From the search result, select Skins.
On the show page, you will see the first season of the show. Click on it. Here you will get the purchasing option.
After clicking on the “Buy Now” option, you will be taken to the payment page. Complete the payment procedure for this season. Once it’s completed, you can start watching the show.
After completing this season, buy the second season as the mentioned process. Like this, finish all the season of the show.
Skins is a great show that highlights the everyday life of teenagers. If you are a teenager or you have a teenager in your home, you will be able to relate to this show easily. Not just teenage emotions; there is the emotion of each generation.
For Android users, Google Play is the best platform to download any apps, movies, or TV shows. Like most other popular shows, Skins is also available on Google Play. Here’s how to watch the show on Google Play:
- First, go to the Google Play Store from your Android or any other device. From the top, click on the “Movies & TV” section.
- Type Skins in the search bar and press the enter button.
- You will see the show at the top. Select it.
- On this page, you will see the first season of the show. If you want to buy another season, click on the “Season 1” tab. This will show you other seasons of the show. Select the one you are looking for.
- Once you’ve selected a season to buy, you will have to pay for that. Google Play is charging $9.99 for the first three and seventh seasons. The fourth season cost $10.99, while the fifth and sixth seasons cost $13.99.
- You will pay the amount depending on which season you are choosing.
- Once you’ve paid for the season, it will be downloaded to your device. So you can watch it as many times as you watch.
Frequently Asked Questions on Where Can I Watch Skins
Where Can I Watch Skins In The UK?
You can watch all seven seasons of Skins in the UK, streaming on Netflix, Netflix Basic with Ads, All 4, SKY, FREEVEE, and Pluto TV. This teen comedy-drama show is also on digital platforms. You can also buy the show from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon online and watch the show on your device.
Was The show Skins a Success?
Skins was a critical and commercial success show. Because of the huge popularity of the show, it came up with seven back-to-back seasons. The critics and audience highly appreciated the show.
If you are looking for a way to watch the seasons of Skins these days, there are many ways. You can catch up on all the comedies and dramas in the show Skins streaming on Hulu and Netflix (With VPN).
If you prefer digital retailers, there are also options for you. All seven seasons of Skins are available to purchase from Google Play or iTunes. You can choose any of them.
All of these options will take you to the light-hearted drama show Skins. I hope you enjoy watching it. Happy watching!