Chumlee Early life, Career and Net Worth 2023. Discover Chumlee’s net worth, discusses his early career and personal life, and find out more about the person who is Chumlee.
Table of Contents
Who is Chumlee?
Austin Russell, a well-known television personality and businessman in the United States, goes by the moniker Chumlee, which his family gave him. Most people are familiar with him thanks to his appearance on the History Channel reality television series “Pawn Stars.” His affable personality and humorous sense of humor have made him a popular figure among viewers of the show.
Chumlee Net Worth:
There is a $5 million net worth for Chumlee.
Chumlee Short Wiki-Bio and Net Worth:
Chumlee’s Early life:
Chumlee was born in Henderson, Nevada, on September 8, 1982. His real name is Austin Russell, but he was born Chumlee. A native of the Las Vegas area, he attended local schools but did not graduate from high school.
Chumlee’s career began at the age of 21 when he was hired to work at Rick Harrison’s World Famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas.
The producers of a new reality television series called Pawn Stars approached Chumlee and his colleagues in 2009 intending to chronicle the day-to-day operations of the pawn shop. Aside from Rick Harrison, Richard, and Rick’s son Corey, Chumlee was one of the main cast members of the show.
Chumlee Business Ventures:
Chumlee has also developed a variety of business ventures in addition to his work on Pawn Stars. He has also appeared on other TV shows and movies, including “iCarly” and “Saints & Sinners,” and he recently launched his clothing line called “The Chumlee Line.” In 2010, he opened a candy store in Las Vegas called Chumlee’s Candy on the Boulevard.
Personal life of Chumlee:
Chumlee has had some personal problems in his life, such as problems with his weight and legal proceedings.
In 2016, Chumlee was arrested on several drug and weapon charges after police searched his home as part of an ongoing investigation into sexual assault. The defendant pleaded guilty to a felony charge of having weapons and a misdemeanor charge of trying to have drugs. He was given three years of probation and counseling.
Chumlee has also had trouble with his weight, and in the last few years, he has changed a lot. A healthy diet and exercise helped him lose more than 75 pounds, and he has spoken publicly about his journey.
Sources of Chum lee’s income
Chumlee income is derived from the following sources:
- It is known that Chumlee is in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend, Tanya Hyjazi. It was through a mutual friend that the couple met and they have been together since 2013.
- Chumlee is also well known for his love of sneakers, and he has an extensive collection of rare and valuable shoes. A few years ago, Chumlee opened Chumlee’s Sneaker Den in Las Vegas, one of the most popular sneaker stores in the country.
- There are several investments that Chumlee maintains, including real estate, stocks, and other financial instruments. Several startups and technology companies have also invested in him.
- It is Chumlee’s appearance on “Pawn Stars” that brings him the majority of his income. It has been a pleasure having him as a cast member since 2009. His comedic persona has been well-received among viewers. Chumlee is reported to be paid about $25,000 per episode for his appearance, which means that he has earned millions of dollars from the show.
- He earns additional income through endorsements and sponsorships in addition to his salary and appearance fee. There have been numerous partnerships with brands, including protein bars and T-shirts, as well as commercials that he has appeared in
1. How old is Chumlee?
There is a 40-year-old woman named Chumlee.
2. What happened to Chumlee?
It has been reported that police discovered crystal meth, marijuana, Xanax, and several firearms during searches of his residence. It was also determined that cocaine may have been used. Chumlee was arrested, released on bond the following day, and scheduled to appear in court the following week.
3. How did Chumlee get his nickname?
The nickname Chumlee comes from the cartoon character Chumley from “Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales.” According to Chumlee, his friends began calling him Chumlee because he looked similar to the character.
4. Is Chumlee still on “Pawn Stars”?
There is no doubt that Pawn Stars has been one of the most highly-rated reality TV shows to date, but the show has not been without its drama. Austin “Chumlee” Russell remains a prominent character on the show, as does Corey “Big Hoss” Harrison, whose grandfather, the co-owner of the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, passed away in 2018.
Chumlee’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $5 million. He has a lot of money because he collects rare things and is involved in many businesses. This has helped him become successful and build up a large fortune.
It’s a great example of a collector who used his passion for collecting to build a successful career and become financially independent.