This chicken dish can be topped with any kind of mushroom. I chose porta-bella because the flavors blend so well together. The mayonnaise makes the chicken breast very moist and tender. I served this with white rice which topped of the recipe!
This is a very easy, no mistake chicken dish to make!
The simple ingredients for a delicious dish! Not pictured, porta-bella mushrooms
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings in a bowl
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish
Top with mushrooms
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Porta-Bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Instant white rice
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings in a bowl.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with instant white rice.