Existence in an apartment is very different from being in a house. But for many humans, apartments are an even more appropriate variation. Especially if the apartment is located in an elite complex like 2858 Linden Boulevard. If you’ve never lived in an apartment before, try renting first. Which of the succeeding is an advantage of renting? If something breaks, you don’t have to think about where or how to fix it. Usually, you are not bound by a strict contract, so you can move when you enter. Also, you do not need to deal with the routine payment of bills and fees for maintaining the local area on a monthly basis. The owner of the apartment deals with all these issues. And if you like it, you can easily buy your own home in a good neighborhood like 40 East end Avenue.
Today many humans choose an apartment to a private house, arguing that there are fewer worries with it. Is this really so and what are the excellences of apartment life?
- Price. One of the main bonuses of an apartment matching to a house is its price. No, not the worth of the apartment, but its attendance with a similar list of costs, including electricity, gas, electricity, Internet and TV.
- Appearance. Living in an apartment, you do not have to trouble about the appearance of the dwelling or the adjacent territory, since their maintenance is entirely on the shoulders of the management company.
- Transport accessibility. Almost any apartment building has an advantageous position in terms of transport approachability. As a rule, public transport stops are within walking distance.
- Infrastructure. If the apartment is located in a new residential complex or area, it is highly likely that educational and medical institutions, as well as places of service for the population, are nearby. Basically, the construction of apartment buildings is carried out either in the area already equipped with all social facilities, or where developers and investors plan to build.
- Centralized communications. Existing in an apartment, there is no need to worry about the readiness of the system for the heating season, or think about cleaning or pumping out the sewage system. Employees of the administration company and housing and utilities have already taken care of everything.
- Individual heating. Many apartments have such a pleasant bonus as individual heating, which allows not only saving on utility bills, but also maintaining a comfortable temperature of water and air in the room.
Despite so many pluses of living in an apartment, there are some cons.
- Entrance. If a person lives in an apartment, she or he has to accept that behind its doors you can expect a surprise in the form of a dirty entrance. You will not be able to influence this, because besides you, there are about a dozen other people living on the floor who do not always share your desire for cleanliness.
- Neighbors. Yes, they can become a disadvantage if they make noise all the time, even at the wrong time, or they watch you too zealously. They can sing loudly without knowing how to do it, play the violin for hours. It’s even worse if their favorite tool is a hammer drill, and they practice with it at about 5 am.
- Square. No matter how large the apartment is, its area will always be lacking. All your diving, mountaineering and other equipment, skis, snowboards, as well as thousands of your favorite little things, which are a pity to throw away, cannot be stored.
- Damage to proprietorship. Sooner or later the moment come when your neighbors will flood you or you will flood them.
- Every month you will have to pay for common house needs, which include electricity, gas, water, intercom service.