It can be tough finding the perfect Christmas gift for the guy in your life. Is he the jack-of-all-trades who already has it all? Maybe he is the techy dad receiving dozens of Amazon packages weekly. Japanese Whisky is also a great gift for men if they’re into drinking. Either way, we have you covered.
Our list of unique gifts for men has something for the man in your life. In fact, the only reason dad claims he does not want anything this holiday season was because he had not yet seen this list!
- Full Moon Silver Coin – $17
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee – $32.30You love bourbon. You love coffee. You love beer. It should therefore come as no surprise that you love all those things when they’re combined.
- Lock Pick Set – $32.30Made of tempered stainless steel, this fourteen piece lock pick set includes all the picks and tension tools you’ll need, along with a top grain leather snapover case to sneak it into whatever situation you need it for.
- Medicine Flask – $25.50
- Stem Pipe – $76.503D printing and hand-finishing combined created this neo-futuristically designed pipe that can handle all of your smoking needs in post-modern style while still operating like the old-school pipe you grew up with.
- Japanese Nail Clippers – $44.20
- Electric Dual Arc Lighter – $25.50With one touch of a button, the lighter creates an electric flame that’s reliable, windproof and can be recharged with USB instead of requiring special fuel.
- The I’m So Hungover Cookbook – $15.30With this cookbook, a bit of prep and a well stocked fridge you can prepare fifty different restorative recipes from loaded fries and bacon burgers, to luscious ramen and mini pizzas.
- TRC Brass Pencil – $21.60
- The Scout Weekender Backpack Duffel – $52Made from 100% military grade, water repellent canvas, this bag is designed for the harshest conditions but it’s classic look is ready-made for everyday use.