Oily skin has always been a problem for many people, and this issue never ends. You can completely vanish this issue from your skin, but if you opt for good cleansers for oily skin, then you can easily manage the oily skin.
There is a tendency for people to opt for artificial or chemical induced skin cleanser products so that they can maintain their oily skin, but these products don’t possess that amount of potency which is possessed by homemade cleansers. People often fail to find the perfect cleansers for their oily skin which will curb down the oily effect in their skin.
The perk you get in a 100% natural homemade cleaner, you won’t get that in ordinary cleansers found in the market.
It is important that you should cleanse your skin on a daily basis and if you don’t then, there are high chances that you face acne and various other skin disorders. So it is always recommended to opt for homemade cleansers as they also serve as the best cleansers for acne and it can quickly curb down acne-causing germs. Here is a list of some useful homemade cleansers you can make and add it to your daily skincare routine.
Olive oil serves as the best cleansers that you can use in your daily skin care program for your oily skin. The natural structure of olive oil assists the skin in maintaining the pH balance of the skin thus keeping it healthy and radiant. Olive oil works effectively as it easily drives away all the impurities present in the skin and it doesn’t leave extra oil after nourishing the skin. According to expert, you should daily cleanse your skin with olive oil.
- Three or four drops of extra virgin olive oil.
- A cup of warm water.
- One soft towel for cleaning the face.
- At first, you should take some olive oil in your palm and then slowly apply it to your face.
- Spread the oil properly so that it can reach every part of the face.
- Then after a few minutes, you dip the towel in warm water and clean your face with the towel.
Milk has always been an important cleansing agent that is packed with natural enzymes and acid which easily cleanse the skin. It exfoliates, rejuvenates and tones the skin which is an essential perk. When cold milk is mixed with orange peel powder, it easily maintains the pH balance and oiliness of the skin. It also opens skin pores and tightens them.
- A small amount of usable cotton.
- Three tablespoons raw cold milk.
- One tablespoon orange peel powder.
- In the beginning, take a bowl and mix the cold milk along with the orange peel powder.
- Then apply the mixture to your face with the help of cotton.
- Then for about five minutes, you need to massage the skin in both clockwise and anticlockwise way.
- Then keep the mixture on your skin for some time and then remove it by splashing lukewarm water.
Honey and Lemon
Honey and lemon is a tremendous combination which is highly useful for skin with the oily issue. Honey in the cleanser hydrates and nourishes the skin while citric acid in the lemon cleanses the skin from the root. Lemon contains an astringent property which helps you check the overproduction of oil by the skin.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
- At first, in a potting mix the lemon juice and honey.
- Put a little amount of water to make the mixture slightly thin.
- Then put the mixture on your face and massage it properly with your hand.
- Keep the mixture for ten minutes in your face.
- Then clean your face with regular water.
Cucumber and Tomato
According to experts, the combo of tomato and cucumber is an ideal combination for a homemade cleanser. Cucumbers are widely used for hydrating the skin and bring the right amount of freshness in the face. Tomato helps in cleaning filth, repairing the sun-damaged cells and lightening the skin tone. When they are mixed, they easily pull out impurities and control oily skin.
- Half portion of large cucumber or a single small cucumber.
- One small tomato.
- Grinder and bowl.
- First, grind tomato and cucumber in the grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Then apply the paste to your face and keep it for at least fifteen minutes.
- Then wash your face with regular water.
Chamomile tea is widely used in skin care products mainly due to skin soothing and anti-inflammatory attribute. It is used as a homemade cleanser for oily skin because it reduces oiliness and lightens the skin. It also repairs all the damages in the skin including sunburn and promotes good circulation to the skin. It would be best if you apply them twice in a day, once before getting out of the house and once before going to bed.
- Single chamomile tea bag.
- Five pieces of vitamin E capsule.
- Fifteen drops of chamomile essential oil.
- One teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil, and avocado oil.
- One cup of castile soap.
- A full cup of hot water.
- First, drop the chamomile tea bag in hot water for at least fifteen, and it should be totally submerged in the water.
- Then keep the water so that it can cool down and after cooling it, you should put rest of the items to the tea.
- The mix all the items correctly and put all the items in a water bottle.
- Then use that liquid as a cleanser.
All these homemade cleansers are some effective skin care items that you can easily make it in your home.
Santanu Majumdar is a part-time blogger and currently blogs at https://www.dailyfitnesstips4u.com. He is also a health and fitness lover who loves to share his ideas on health, fitness, and beauty. You can check him out on Twitter and Facebook