When it comes to cruising, the Dubai Creek offers plenty of choices. However, there is a cruise line that stands out because of its luxury, beauty, elegance, and service. And that is JA Bateaux Dubai.
JA Bateaux Dubai Dinner Cruise is considered the most luxurious floating restaurant in Dubai. It gives you the opportunity to dine like a millionaire, making it one of the must-try activities for both locals and tourists.
This state-of-the-art boat has combined all the latest technology to provide you the optimal comfort. Its anti-reflective glass makes sure that you will have an unobstructed view from your seat. Witness Dubai’s glittering lights against the night sky as you glide through the water and engage with the opulent atmosphere.
What to Expect
A Gourmet Four-Course Dinner
JA Bateaux Dubai offers a memorable gourmet dining experience that has hosted multinational companies, residents, visitors, stunning wedding receptions, and even celebrities. Moreover, this glass-enclosed, air-conditioned cruise offers live entertainment.
After boarding the cruise, you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink. And while enjoying the sites of the historic Dubai Creek, you will enjoy a gourmet four-course dinner. Whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian, you will have great options. Their beverage list features a great variety of beers, wines, and other spirits. They also offer other premium drinks which you can purchase on board.
The first course is a tasty soup, then the starters. Choices include:
- Avocado and prawn
- Lobster and parsley risotto
- Smoked chicken breast
- Raw vegetable chat and paneer tikka
- Scottish salmon and coriander cream cheeses
- Mezza Chaud-Froid
For the main course, you can choose from following:
- Roasted Barbarie Duck with red cabbage, duck dumpling, mandarin and blackberry Shiraz jus, confit sweet potato, and pumpkin puree
- Braised Beef short rib with Porcini mushroom tortellini, parsnip puree, Shimeji mushroom, and Potato Rosti
- Beef tenderloin with braised pearl onions, Miso-Thyme Jus, Shimeji mushroom, coriander mash, and mushroom tortellini
- Lamb cutlet, lamb chop and herb crusted loin with polenta and goats cheese tart, asparagus, Vadouvan sauce, and sweet potato puree
- Oven roasted eggplant with coriander-potato, parsnip miso puree, mushroom and miso cream
- Panko crumbed tofu with buttered vegetables and Antiboise of olive, sweet basil mash, tomato and basil
The final course is the dessert. These include
- Banana chocolate cake
- Sweet and salty caramel chocolate
- Blackberry panna cotta
- Fresh sliced fruits
- Passion Fruit bavarois
- International cheese platter
- Chocolate fondant
All these dishes are freshly prepared by Dubai’s top class chefs reflecting the flavors from Western and Eastern cuisines. As you relax over the delectable dinner and view the amazing sights, you will enjoy contemporary live entertainment.
Sights You’ll See
During the cruise, expect to see Dubai’s historic old neighborhoods, old souks, traditional wind towers, and wooden boats. You will pass by some of the famous sights in Dubai. These include:
- Deira Clock Tower
- Gold and Spice Souk
- Dhow Wharfage
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce
- Tha Bastakiya
- Dubai Courts
- Dubai Heritage and Diving Village
- Floating Bridge and Maktoum Bridge
- Sheikh Saeed House
- Abra Stations
The creek is divided into two parts – Deira and Bur Dubai. The cruise will take you past the sights on both sides. Without a doubt, JA Bateaux Dubai offers a wonderful sightseeing adventure.
Things to Remember
- JA Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise runs daily for approximately two and a half hours. Boarding starts at 7:15 pm and the cruise starts at 8:00 pm and ends at 10:30 pm. Please make sure that you arrive on time.
- You can ask the events team of the best hotels in Dubai such as JA Resorts & Hotels to create an intimate cruise dinner experience based on your requirements. Remember that the vessel has a flexible floor plan that is ideal for for magnificent events and elegant soirees. In fact, the vessel can be booked for private charters.
- Smart casual is highly recommended. Please avoid wearing sports uniforms or athletic clothing. For gentlemen, please wear long trousers, closed shoes, and tailored shorts – don’t wear sleeveless shirts.
- Children below five years old are not allowed to join the dinner cruise.
- Throughout the cruise, you can visit the two outside decks of the ship to enjoy uninterrupted views of the Creek.
So if you are traveling or moving to Dubai soon, book a JA Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise now!
Thomas Grundner is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for JA Resorts & Hotels. He has more than 20 years of expertise in the hospitality and leisure industry – across international markets including Germany, Egypt and Spain. Grundner oversees all sales, marketing and revenue efforts as the company continues to build on its key growth and development strategies and further cultivates its unique blend of “Heartfelt Hospitality” and “Casual Luxury.”