Making time for the one you love is one of the most important things in the world. It is what builds that special bond and relationship between you and the person you love. Even though life can be incredibly hectic sometimes having that one day each month or so to spend together and get away from everyone and everything else in life, just spending time together alone. If you are struggling to think of ways to show your partner how you feel, here are some things you could try and do together:
- Go For A Romantic Getaway: The ultimate way to treat yourselves and get away from the stresses of life is to go on a romantic getaway together. Going somewhere such as SweetGrass or even renting a small log cabin. It will give you that quality time to talk, spend time together and enjoy each other’s company.
- Shower Together: there’s nothing better on a cold winter’s day than to have a hot shower, and what better way to spend some time with your loved one than cuddling under the hot water and having an impromptu karaoke session under the stream!
- Have A Date At Home: We can’t always afford to go out for a meal, especially if you are trying to save up for a home, wedding or a baby. Instead of going out and worrying about getting a taxi and spending money on lots of food. Why not buy a bottle of wine, get dressed up at home and spend the evening in the kitchen together cooking- and then put on a romantic film as you eat? It will be much more comfortable and fun than being in public, and you don’t have to dress up if you don’t want to because you can just let go and be yourselves!
- Go to bed at the same time: If you seem to have grown into the habit of each going to bed when you are ready- then you may find that you end up going to bed at different times each night. However, if you make it a routine to go to bed together, you can enjoy some intimate time together before you go to sleep!
- Do a hobby together: No matter how much you are in love, you may find that you struggle to find activities that you both love to do. However, you will have that one thing that you love doing together. Whether it be that you both love nothing more than to watch a movie on a Friday night with popcorn, take a walk out in the countryside at the weekend, or even play a game on a console together in the evenings.
- Take The Time To Do Nothing: Sometimes, the most important thing you can do as a couple is absolutely nothing. You’ll all remember the times when you first got together and you’d spend hours lying on the sofa talking, cuddling and watching the world go by. It is sometimes just the thing you need after a stressful day and it brings you both closer together.