The delectable fast food dishes that are prepared from Noodles are not only relished by people in countries like China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Bhutan or India, but they are also enjoyed by Americans, Canadians, Britishers, and Australians etc. Yes, you read that right, Noodles are loved by people everywhere in the world. If you’d like to see other products or services in relation to nutrition and cooking, these are great reviews for you to check out.
It’s true that the recopies used by people may differ from place to place, but the main ingredient (that is noodles) remains the same. In this post as well we will discuss how to prepare a succulent bowl of healthy and aromatic noodles which will not only satisfy your hunger but also your taste buds.
For preparing mouthwatering healthy noodles dish, it’s better to make your own sauce, as it adds to the taste as well as the texture of the dish. In order to get that restaurant like flavor and feel in your dish, it’s always advisable to prepare your own sauce wherein you can add your favorite ingredients.
The Ingredients Required For Cooking This Dish Are Given Below
- 220 grams dry noodles (you can also use A-Sha Dry Noodles)
- 200 grams ground meat (which may include pork, chicken or turkey)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon starch (potato starch only)
- 2 teaspoon dry sherry or shaoxing wine
- 6 green onions (cut into long pieces)
- 2 cups finely chopped mustard greens
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger (grated one )
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil (you can also use peanut oil)
Ingredients For Preparing Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce (light soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 table tablespoon oyster sauce (or you can also use 1/2 teaspoon salt)
- The first thing that you need to do is cut the noodle strands into the half. You can cut the noodle strands either with a heavy knife or with a pair of scissors.
- Once you have cut the noodles put them in a huge pan and add boiling hot water in it.
Make sure that you allow the noodles to stay in hot water for at least 7 minutes so that they can become tender.
- Once you think that noodles have become soft you should drain the water. Make sure that once you have removed water from noodles, you should add a little vegetable oil in them and mix the whole thing properly. Oil is added in the noodles to stop them from sticking together.
- Side by side you can start preparing marinade and sauce. In addition to that, you can also chop vegetables.
- In order to prepare the marinade you need to combine potato starch, Shaoxing wine or dry sherry, and ground meat in medium sized bowl.
- Similarly, for preparing the sauce, you need to combine sugar, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, salt, and chicken stock in a bowl. Make sure that you mix the whole thing properly.
- After that take a skillet and put some vegetable oil in it. Once the oil is effectively heated you need to add ginger and onions in it. Keep stirring it until it becomes golden brown.
- Once you feel that onions and ginger have become golden brown, you can add ground meat in the skillet and stir it for a couple of minutes.
- After that, you need to add the remaining green onions and mustard greens in the skillet. Again, stir the ingredients appropriately for a minute.
- In the end, add the sauce in the noodles (that you have just made) and stir again. You have to keep stirring the noodles so that the liquid can evaporate completely.
For availing the best taste serve when the noodles are steaming hot.