If you are a fan of Space Jam, you must be excited to watch the latest sequel of this franchise, Space Jam: A New Legacy 2021. Space Jam 2 is drenched in fantastic animation and awesome plotting with tons of fun. The audience loves how LeBron wins the basketball game within a wacky universe. Are you wondering where I can watch Space Jam 2 online? Don’t worry; in this article. I’m going to cover all the options to watch Space Jam 2 online.
You can stream Space Jam 2 online on HBO Max and Tubi TV. Additionally, the movie is available on all digital retail platforms. You can check it out on iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, Redbox, Hulu, Microsoft Store, Google Play, DirecTV, Youtube, and AMC On Demand.
Table of Contents
Streaming Sites to Watch Space Jam 2?
Space Jam 2 is just splendid and fantastic. The plot, climax, and cast everything were perfect. It was relieving when Dom James joined his father’s side and left AI-G, despite how much AI-G manipulated him. Finally, the intense match keeps the eyes of the audience glued to the screen and keeps them on the edge of their seat.
Nowadays, many moviegoers prefer streaming sites to watch their favorite movies and shows. If you are one of them, you must be looking for a streaming platform to watch Space Jam 2.
Here are two streaming sites where Space Jam 2 is available:
Space Jam 2 is phenomenal, with top-notch cinematography, plot, and acting. The movie’s theme is love and support for child’s passion and letting them do what they want. The story was unique and fun. The plot of the movie has an appropriate depth for a kid’s movie.
However, Space Jam 2 is streaming on Tubi TV. It is a leading free streaming platform with 50,000+ movies and TV shows. They add commercial ads while streaming any content to keep their service free. There is a vast library of contents from MGM, Lionsgate, and Paramount Plus.
Here’s how to watch Space Jam 2 on Tubi TV:
- Go to Google Play and download the Tubi TV app on your phone, smart TV, or any other streaming device.
- Now sign in for a Tubi TV account using your email address. Then Tubi TV will send you an activation code. You will have to enter the space provided.
- Once your Tubi TV account is activated, you can start streaming Tubi TV content. To watch Space Jam 2, search the title.
- Once you see it, click the play button and enjoy watching!
Space Jam 2 centers on LeBron, who wins the basketball game within a wacky universe. In the movie, the father respects his son’s talent and eventually supports his son in developing his skills. This is a decent family movie that is suitable for both kids and adults.
HBO Max is a popular subscription-based streaming platform. It offers thousands of on-demand titles and episodes of popular shows. The monthly subscription cost of HBO Max starts at $9.99. This is the Basic plan which supports commercial ads. To experience ad-free streaming, you will have to subscribe to their Premium plan. It costs $14.99 monthly. However, HBO Max offers a limited free library of movies and shows.
You can stream Space Jam 2 there if you have an HBO account. If you don’t have an account yet, here’s a quick guide to sign-up for HBO Max and stream Space Jam 2:
- First, go to the HBO Max website. On the homepage, you will find all their subscription plans. Choose one according to your budget and entertainment need.
- After deciding which subscription plan you want to proceed with, select “Start Your Free Trial” from the bottom of the subscription plan. Remember, after the trial period, HBO Max will start charging according to your chosen subscription plan.
- Once you are done with the subscription process, search for the title Space Jam 2.
- It will appear in your search result. Click on it to go to the movie page.
- Now hit the play button. If you don’t want to watch the movie offline, click on the download tab.
Digital Retailers to Watch Space Jam 2
You can watch Space Jam 2 by purchasing or renting it from digital retailers.
You can buy the movie at the lowest price from iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, Redbox, and AMC On Demand. They are charging $9.99 for the film.
Microsoft Store and DirecTV charge $14.99 for Space Jam 2, while Google Play and Youtube charge $17.99.
The movie’s HD and 4K version is available on these platforms. You can choose the steaming quality while purchasing the film.
On the other hand, in the rental option, all the digital platforms are charging the same. You can rent Space Jam 2 at $3.99. Both HD and 4K version of the movie is available.
Now you know how much you will have to spend to purchase or rent Space Jam 2 online. But how to make a digital purchase and stream a movie? Here’s the way:
- Go to the digital platform’s website where you want to buy Space Jam 2.
- Next, search the title from the top search icon.
- Once you find the movie, click on it.
- Select buy, rent, DVD, Blu-ray, and whatever format you prefer from this page.
- Now confirm the purchase or rent by providing your payment details.
- Hit the play and stream Space Jam 2 on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions on Where Can I Watch Space Jam 2
Can I Watch Space Jam 2 on Netflix?
Unfortunately, Space Jam 2 is not on Netflix. The movie is not coming on Netflix anytime soon. So if you are a Space Jam franchise fan, you will have to go to HBO Max or Tubi TV. As Tubi TV is free, you can watch the movie there whenever you want.
Can I Watch Space Jam 2 on Disney Plus?
Space Jam 2 is a Warner Bros Pictures movie, not a Disney. So the film is not on Disney Plus. The movie is not also coming on Disney Plus any time soon. If you are a Disney Plus subscriber, you can watch other fun movies like Turning Red, Brave, Isle of Dogs, or Aladdin.
Was Space Jam 2 a Box Office Success?
The Warner Bros Pictures movie Space Jam 2 was not a Box office hit. In fact, the gross is slightly disappointing. It grossed $163 million, while its production cost was $150 million. Critics have given mostly negative reviews for the movie. But surprisingly, most Space Jam franchise fans loved the movie. They highly appreciated the plot, climax, and cast. The intense match thrilled them.
The Warner Bros Pictures movie Space Jam 2 is enjoyable and thrilling. This sequel has been perfectly executed, keeping the nostalgic vibe of the original movie. The intense match of the film keeps your eyes glued to the screen and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
You can stream Space Jam 2 online on HBO Max and Tubi TV. You can also buy or rent the movie from digital retailing platforms such as iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, Redbox, Hulu, Microsoft Store, Google Play, DirecTV, Youtube, and AMC On Demand.
Enjoy the fun ride watching Space Jam 2!