In our daily lives, we are too busy juggling between our personal lives and professional commitments. We hardly spend romantic time or have any time in leisure to spend it with our loved ones or partners and make memories. And even if we have some days off, we don’t feel like going out.
So to save yourself from the trouble of going out for dinner and the hassle of booking tables, arrange candlelight dinner at your home instead. If you are planning to surprise your partner with some good time and food within this busy schedule, this is the best option to go for.
If you’re new to this and you’ve never arranged a surprise candlelight dinner at home, we are here to help you out with it.
Table of Contents
Here are some tips that’ll help you out with your arrangements –
1. Choose the correct spot – Yes, this may sound very weird, yet it is important because, since you are not going out, make sure you choose the best area of the house or the best corner, which is cozy and comfortable.
2. Arrange the supplies – While arranging for the candlelight dinner, you may even consider decorating the little corner with some warm fairy lights and cushions and, of course, luxury home candlelights. They are all available in supermarkets, but you might have to go to a gift shop if you want to buy luxury home candlelights.
3. Send an invitation – Again, this may sound lame, but it’ll make your partner feel special. Send a handwritten note or invitation to your partner’s office address or send a mail to his office email address. It’ll make things exciting.
4. Set the menu – The most important thing about the candlelight dinner is a perfect menu. If you are planning to cook at your home, try making his favourite dishes. If you can’t cook or you don’t have the time to do so, you can also opt for ordering food from your partner’s favourite restaurant. You can also make a small handwritten menu card and give it to him when you both sit down for dinner. If you prefer alcohol, you can arrange for his favourite wine or liquor.
Try to cover the three aspects of a meal – starters, main course, and dinner while setting up the menu.
5. Create a playlist – Curate a playlist with your favourite songs to add more romance to the already romantic ambience.
Tips For The Supplies –
- Fairy lights – If you are planning to buy these, go with warm yellow ones or buy those according to the colour theme that you’ve set.
- Flowers- Flowers are mandatory to decorate the table with them. Buy your partner’s favourite flowers or a decorated bouquet.
- Candles – Buy luxury home candlelights which are available in different scents. Choose the scent according to your partner’s choice.
If you follow all the tips mentioned above, we ensure a successful home date with luxury home candlelights and some beautiful moments.