If you’ve been reading up on kids’ hygiene, keeping your cabinets fully stocked with as many Wellements organic multivitamin drops as your family needs and making sure your child gets plenty of fresh air every day, you may be interested in finding other ways to keep your little one’s immunity going strong during the pandemic. Now more than ever, it’s essential to make sure your child picks up healthy everyday habits, builds resiliency and acquires natural immunity against a wide range of illnesses. If you’re hoping you can prevent your child from getting sick but aren’t sure which immunity boosters are best for your little one, read on for some potential solutions.
Keys To Building Resistance to Illness
For your child to build up natural immunity and resistance to certain illnesses, he or she will need to practice good, healthy habits every single day. From trying out Wellements organic baby immune support supplements to focusing on sensible habits such as washing hands frequently and staying away from sneezing classmates, there are several steps your child can take to boost his or her immunity during the pandemic. You may want to remind your child to:
- Focus on good personal hygiene practices every day
- Consume an essential range of healthy fruits and vegetables and stay away from excessive amounts of junk food and fast food
- Get doctor-recommended childhood vaccines on schedule
- Spend time playing outdoors to lower stress levels
- Ensure good gut health by consuming foods rich in prebiotics and probiotics
- Get an age-appropriate amount of deep sleep each night
Balancing Safety and Fun for Your Baby
For many kids, practicing healthy habits may not seem like a fun time. However, it’s important to balance having fun with staying safe to minimize vulnerability to various diseases. If you’ve ever wondered if you can give Tylenol and cough syrup together to your child, you may already be familiar with striking the right balance in different health situations. To motivate your child to get and stay healthy, you may wish to:
- Encourage your kids to taste different healthy foods, find the ones they like best and load up on those
- Go outdoors with your kids every day and make active play a fun way to exercise with the whole family
- Encourage your children to play with other kids at school to get active and boost their immune systems at the same time
- Emphasize the importance of balancing schoolwork, fun time and adequate sleep for your kids
During the pandemic, it’s more crucial than ever to stay on top of your child’s immune health and resiliency. Fortunately, there are a few tried-and-true immunity boosters that can help your kids stay at peak health both now and in the future. By encouraging your children to adopt a healthy diet, getting them outside and playing with friends, emphasizing the importance of a balanced lifestyle and making exercise a regular habit, you can help your little one’s immune system stay as strong as possible.