Opposite to the vivid world of a real casino, there is a new version of casino entertainment, where you can focus only on the thrill of the games. Via the Net online casino websites do their very best to lure you to play interesting games, to try out different features, and to force the hand of Luck and perhaps bring some extra cash home. Read on to know about the internet casino basics.
Whenever you are in the mood for a great casino game and are a PC owner, there’s no need to travel anywhere as you can log on and find a reliable site with your favourite casino game and from the comfort of your cozy chair enjoy the thrill of it.
Although several are experts, plenty is entering a gambling room for the 1st time and there are a few things to check out first before engaging in a thrilling play.
- The first aspect to pay attention to when picking your online wagering hall is the house edge. The house advantage plainly shows the winning advantage of a casino over its players. A high casino edge shows a better chance for the house to prevail.
- The other important factor to look out for is a license. To qualify for a license, an internet casino must meet certain parameters fixed by the specific state, where the internet site is located. Whereas many internet gaming hallmarks are legalized, a large number of them aren’t, so try to avoid these if possible.
- Professional recognition of the online gambling hall is extremely valuable as well, therefore it is always good to play with wagering room brands that are related to a land-based, non-digital gambling room.
- When opting for online casinos, you should know that the game variety is spiced up with exciting promotions and bonuses and a welcome bonus. Never select your betting room website judging them by the highest bonus they give, because in the end you shall always forfeit a little bit and remember to always read even the small dotted lines as well after each regulation.
- When intending to wager on the net, seek for gambling site which offers 24/7 telephone, real-time chat and client support. You must also check the client service section by asking them some questions concerning their gambling games, bonus proposals and terms of regulation.
- The software used by that particular online casino is also highly important. Nowadays, there are more than 1000 betting websites online and they all are using some kind of program to maintain their website. There are a few big names in the business and most of the casinos use these reliable programs, such as Microgaming, Waterlogic, iGlobal, but there are cases when homemade applications are used. It is advisable to quit those instantly. Each time you play at an online casino, learn about their paying-off conditions. Some are prompt and good payers but some may not be eager to pay you back your prize money immediately. They may try to suspend it or might create difficulty while paying and in case you notice any sort of hold-ups or difficulties, give up betting there.
Table of Contents
Online Slots – The hottest games to choose, slot machine requires a lot of graphics, there is no better than your computer to enjoy those games.
The first point to note is that all slot machines including video slots are a pure game of chance. There is nothing that you as a player can do to alter the outcome. The games are run by computer programs which ensure that over time the casino will always win. Of course over the short term, you may win or lose.
There is so much misinformation regarding how they work that we deiced to give you the inside scoop straight from the inside of a major slot manufacturer. We hope that after reading this you have a better understanding of video slots.
When you press the spin button the machine shows all the reels spinning, in reality, the outcome has already been decided. The stop position and resulting symbols for each reel are randomly decided by the random number generator independently from the others. Once the reels stop spinning you can see the result, either a win or a loss.
Every spin you make on a video slot is in no way related or affected by the last. Each spin has exactly the same odds of winning.
It is quite possible although unlikely that you could hit the top jackpot two spins in a row. For this reason, it does not matter if you play a game that has just paid out or a game that has not paid out for a week.
Another point worth noting is that the positions of the symbols on the virtual reels never change.
They a permanently placed to ensure the correct payout percentage. There are a lot of systems for sale that claim to be able to beat slot machines. They are all useless, there is no way to predict or beat a randomly generated outcome.
Video slot machines can have anywhere from 20 to 100 symbols on each virtual reel. Of course, the higher-paying symbols will appear less than the lower-paying ones.
For example, if we have a game with 40 stops per reel and the jackpot symbol occurs only once per reel then the odds of hitting the highest prize is 1 in 102,400,000.
As with most video slots you can play more than one line at a time so the example above would be 1 in 5,120,000 if you were playing 20 lines at once.
Through extensive mathematical testing, the slot machine manufacturers can see how their reel placement will control the overall pay-out percentage of the game.
3 Reels Vs 5 Reels – Three reel and five reel slots are quite different in several aspects. The most obvious is the difference in reel numbers and the spinning reel versus video screen format. Other major features that are different include the number of lines and the reel weighting.
Video slots do not need to use reel or symbol weighting as the odds can be determined by the number of symbols on the reels. Three reel slots have a limited number of symbols per reel so they have to have weighted reels to have any chance of working for the casinos.
It is a very common misconception that spinning three-reel slots have much better odds than video slots. This would be true if the reels were not weighted. In reality, the odds are very close to the same when you compare a wide selection of games. In the end, it really comes down to what entertains you the most. In our opinion, video slot machines win this hands down.
How to choose a casino?
There are plenty of online casinos, choosing the right one is not an easy task. Here are some tips to make sure you play at the right place:
- The easiest one, search the casino on this site, if you find it trust it!
- Fast payers – Many online casinos do pay but pay slowly. You wish to play at a casino that once you win he pays you fast. Check the rating in our website chart to decide which casino you wish to play
- Avoid cheating casinos – Cheating is rare but some casinos still use it in order to raise their profit.
There are signs of cheating casinos. Register the play for fun mode. If you see the game in the play for fun mode is too good to be true assume the play for real will be the opposite.
Sit and play the fun mode, make sure the game is fair in the fun mode.
- Choose a casino that their website looks professionally built.
- Games Variety – You come to the casino to enjoy, the more games the more fun
- Check the Payout – Each casino publish the average monthly payout, the higher the payout the better it is.
Check the casino website to see the payout, some are 96% some 96.5% and some even more.
The casino payout represents the return of the games. 96% means on each $100 players place they get back 96 which is of course not a bad return, check the payout before you decide to play in the casino
- License – Almost any casino is licensed by a country. Check the country that gives the license. Some countries are better than others in terms of the license.
For example- License from Gibraltar is better than a license from the Philippines.
- Bonuses – Online casinos offer bonuses, the bonuses raise your chance to win. The higher the bonuses the more fun you have played.
Hotcasinos bring you info about the welcome bonus each site offers, check our site for more info
- Software – There are a number of different casinos available online. However, reputable casinos will often use software from a major provider. Well-known and trusted software creators include Playtech, Microgaming, Wagerlogic / Cryptologic, OddsOn, Boss Media, Net Entertainment and Random Logic.
- Support – Customer Support is of huge importance and is regularly overlooked by players. Whilst all players will hope they don’t have any problems whilst playing at a casino, it’s important to make sure that support is easily contactable if required. Reputable online casinos will offer a host of support options.
- Terms and conditions – Players should always read the Terms and Conditions of a casino no matter how dull this may be. Casinos have age restrictions in place and may well have geographic restrictions in place. Players should ensure they are comfortable of all conditions before signing up to play.
- Deposit & Payment methods – Players should be satisfied with the financial processing of a casino. Firstly, a casino should offer the deposit option that suits the player. Similarly, minimum and maximum deposit amounts are worth checking out. More importantly, the casino should have a transparent withdrawal policy. Reputable casinos will look to process withdrawals within no longer than 3 days from the date of withdrawal.
- About Us Info – Reputable casinos don’t have anything to hide and as such will often provide details of the management or owners of the casino. Some casinos might not detail this information. However, again reputable casinos will provide this information on request. Any casino refusing to reveal information of this nature should raise red flags in a player’s mind.