Barn doors have become a popular choice for Internal Doors in the UK. They are perfect choices for a home with a modern or a shabby chic style. Besides a big investment, these doors can be a unique addition to your home. They make a style statement that sets you apart from the rest.
Why Barn Doors?
Generally, the large houses or mansions, do not need to worry about extra spaces. While for small-spaced homes, it is a big issue. It is difficult to accommodate the appliances, furniture, and other movements in the existing space. While a traditional swinging door consumes 9 feet or more space to function, French doors and Barn doors become an effective solution.
A Barn door with proper installation provides a great space economy for every room in the home. It requires an adjacent wall to slide over when opened.
Best Ways to use Barn Door in your Home:
Unlike other door styles, these are not just doors. There are unique and creative ways to style your home with the decorative Barn doors.
1.Dining Room Farm Style Table: A unique way to incorporate the barn door style in your home is to create the famous farm style table. Some prefer to place a glass on the top of a barn door to give a well-finished look. While some like to give it a pure hardwood style by proper polishing. Whatever the choice, everything looks great with these doors.
2. Kitchen: Barn doors are a great way to hide things, especially for small-spaced homes. The spectacular Chalkboard Barn Doors are a smart way to hide the pantry area in the kitchen. And the cherry on the cake is you get enough space to add notes, to-buy, and to-do lists as well. The flat door gives surplus surface space. For a classy all-time look, buy the black colored Barn door.
3. Porch Swing: Impress everyone with the most creative and unconventional use of Barn door. Make a porch swing out of the unused barn door. Ideally, you need chains or rope to hang a swing. But if you do not wish to hang out, you can think of converting it into a barn door bench. This will give you enough space to sit and chat with your friends, family, and pets.
4. Chalkboard Barn Door: Did you know you can cover your pantry with the chalkboard barn doors? Yes! You can get a perfect spot for listing down your grocery list and menus.
5. Side Table: Are you looking for some DIY hacks to recreate a modern style with barn doors? Barn doors can create a unique setup for books and games. To recreate this contemporary farmhouse-style side table look, remove the small unit’s doors and add a mini-barn door. Make sure to keep it neat and clean since one side of this piece will always be exposed.
6. Decorative Outdoor Gate: Barn doors can possibly create the most enduring looks for outdoor gates. Like others, you can also make your yard look beautiful with a Barn outdoor gate. Make a stunning entry to your garden or entertaining area with the traditional barn-like slider doors.
7. Hide a TV: The sliding barn doors are the best space saver doors. The sliding mechanism can hide large electronic stuff and make you turn your family room into a lavish living room. If you are thinking to buy a big screen TV, but are worried about the space issues, then barn door sliders can be your instant solution.
8. A Mirrored Barn Door: How about swapping the closet door or your traditional bathroom with a polished Barn door? The combination of mirror and Barn door looks great and makes you steal the show. All you need to do is follow some feng shui rules while deciding the installation of the mirror to the doors.
9. Create a Separate Room: A clumsy home with minimal space looks awkward. But, to make it look aesthetic, you can create a separator with the Sliding Barn doors. This can work for small kitchen areas and small rooms where you get minimal space to adjust appliances, furniture, and other stuff.
10. Window Covers: Are you bored of the old blinds and shutters? Are you looking for something as unique and creative as a door? Then, Barn door hardware and Barn doors are to your rescue. They can be used as a supplement to the clumsy shutters and can lighten up the room. They are easy to install and configure. Also, they can easily be shut and work as a shade from the sun.
Barn Doors are more than just a door. They can recreate a stylish and modern look to your home. Whether it’s a swing or a kitchen board, you can use them anywhere. They have the capability to make your rooms and home look impressive as well as Moon Lamp. Be ready to stand out!