Wrinkles have become a thing of most people with the rise of pollution and stressful lives along with aging. While smoking and pollution can cause wrinkles, loss of sleep and certain facial expressions can act as contributing factors of wrinkles.
They can affect the skin and our looks and are not welcomed by people. Many wrinkle removal creams are available in the market and at times, they might not be safe for our skin due to the chemicals present in them. Botox treatment or laser skin treatments is also used by many people for removing wrinkles.
They can be costly at times and home facial packs help us in those cases with inexpensive alternatives which are safer and organic.
Natural home remedies come a long way in helping remove wrinkles in a safe way and prevent harm from chemicals. They also contain many essential components which also repair the skin and slow down skin aging.
Natural facial packs can be made by mixing natural oils and seeds and other pastes and applying them and washing them off after some time. If they are made with certain techniques, they can also be stored for longer use.
Here are top natural facial packs that can help you remove wrinkles and improve the skin tone and texture:
- Aloe Vera Vitamin E Face Pack
- Aloe Vera is very famous for treating skin problems. It contains malic acid which increases the elasticity of the skin and helps remove wrinkles.
- A very simple facial pack can be made using the gel obtained from aloe vera leaf after cutting it and mixing it with the contents of a Vitamin E capsule in a bowl. After being mixed properly, the pack can be applied to the face and kept for half an hour. Then it can be washed off with some lukewarm water.
- The facial pack not only removes wrinkles with regular use but also moisturizes the skin and supplies the right vitamins to it for damage repair and improved texture.
- Egg White Facial Mask
- This natural face pack can be made by mixing the egg white from one egg with half a teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Once mixed properly, the pack can be applied on the face and washed off after around 20 minutes. It removes wrinkles with regular usage.
- The pack is antiseptic and antibacterial in nature due to the citrus content and honey. It also adds a glow to the skin. The egg whites contain a large amount of protein. Apart from that, it helps to tighten the skin and moisturize it. It also provides the required proteins for growth and repair of tissues and eliminates toxins.
- It also removes acne and reduces secretion in oily skin types. It also contains magnesium which slows down skin aging and adds radiance to it.
- Lemon Juice Honey Dab
- This is a pretty simple facial pack which involves mixing lemon juice and honey to make a pack. For those who are looking for packs that can be applied and kept for a short time, this one is perfect. This pack can be washed off after 10 minutes.
- The lemon juice promotes collagen production and together with honey tightens the skin and removes wrinkles. The honey also helps in preserving skin moisture and keep it fresh and glowing. It also keeps the skin bacteria free and prevents acne.
- Avocado Facial Pack
- This pack can be easily made by peeling off the avocado skin and mashing the pulp into a paste and applying it on the skin. It should be kept on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Avocado prevents premature aging of the skin and removes wrinkles.
- It also adds a glow to the skin and keeps it fresh.
- It moisturizes the skin and protects the skin from the damages caused by exposure to sunlight.
- It also removes sun tan and helps fight off acne.
- Antioxidants and vitamin C and E in avocados help in fighting free radicals which cause skin damage.
- It also promotes collagen production in the skin and increases its elasticity and removes wrinkles.
- Turmeric Sugarcane Mask
- A great facial mask can be made using one tablespoon of turmeric powder or paste and one or two tablespoons of sugarcane juice. Once thoroughly mixed, the pack can be applied on the skin and washed off after 10 or 15 minutes.
- It is great for removing wrinkles. The paste loosens the skin and softens it.
- The sugarcane juice will remove dead skin cells and cleanse it.
- Turmeric heals the skin and adds a glow to it.
- Cooking turmeric powder should be avoided as that can leave yellow stains.
- Cinnamon Honey Mask
- This pack can be made by using a mixture of half teaspoon cinnamon powder and one tablespoon honey. Once applied on the skin, it should be kept for 5 to 10 minutes and then washed off with some lukewarm water. Acting as a short time pack, it can rejuvenate the skin and repair it with regular usage.
- It removes wrinkles and spots on the skin. It also has good anti-aging properties.
- The mask removes free radicals that damage the skin.
- It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which keep the skin clean and soft.
- It soothes the skin and keeps it fresh and add a healthy glow to it.
The above natural facial masks can easily be made with kitchen materials that are easy to get and are pretty inexpensive. The best part about them is their organic and natural form which is safer for the skin and does not contain harmful chemicals.
Surprisingly, these formulas are also applicable to any part of the body and not just face wrinkles. Many women deal with breast wrinkles and the best breast firming creams can help but will not give the same results as natural oils and raw ingredients.
With regular usage, and avoiding smoking or too much of exposure to the sun, wrinkles can also be reduced.
The packs can be applied daily for best results and the skin should be washed regularly to avoid building up of bacteria and other microbes which can cause skin problems and rashes.
With a happy, healthy and wrinkle-free skin, it becomes easier to keep the mind happy and every day fulfilling for us.