I am a collector of tickets. Since I was little, I would save my movie tickets and end up having a drawer full of them. I have yet to grow out of that habit and still collect tickets from events I attend. I got to the point where I needed to organize them but had no idea how to do so. I then found a creative and fun way to store my tickets while allowing them to be displayed at the same time.
I found a shadowbox at Michael’s craft store with a hole on top and decided I would create a ticket stub shadowbox. I had so much fun making this! It was cheap, easy, and took minimal time. I had all supplies at home, and used leftover cardstock and stickers from previous projects.
I made this for a gift and gave it to my spouse. He loved it and every-time after we attend an event, we rush to the ticket-box and drop our tickets in together!
- Shadow-box (with slit on top)
- Cardstock / Scrapbook paper
- Letter stickers
How To Make:
- Cut the cardstock paper into the shape of the shadow-box.
- Use the glue-gun to stick the cardstock onto the back of the frame of the shadow-box.
- Make an “Admit One” sign using stickers and cardstock.
- Glue the “Admit One” sign to the cardstock and allow to dry.
- Place the frame into the shadowbox.
- Drop tickets into the shadowbox and enjoy looking at your memories!