Find out how much Chief Keef is worth and how the rapper has made a fortune with his music career. Find out about his life, his achievements, and his financial status.
Table of Contents
Who is Chief Keef?
Chief Keef’s real name is Keith Farrell Cozart, and he was born in Chicago, Illinois, on August 15, 1995. Growing up in the crime-ridden neighborhoods of the city’s South Side, Chief Keef was exposed to poverty and violence from an early age. Throughout his career, Chief Keef has released several albums and mixtapes, which have contributed significantly to his wealth.
Chief Keef’s net worth:
It is estimated that Chief Keef’s net worth will be approximately $1 million by 2023.
Chief Keef Lifestyle:
Chief Keef Early Life and Career:
Chief Keef, began writing and recording his songs at the age of 15 despite the difficulties he encountered as a child. Chief Keef’s first mixtape, “Bang,” came out in 2011. It caught the attention of several big record labels. His breakthrough song, “I Don’t Like”, was released in 2012.
Breakthrough with “I Don’t Like”:
Chief Keef released his debut album
The success of “I Don’t Like” led Chief Keef to sign a record deal with Interscope Records, a major record label in the music industry. His debut album, “Finally Rich,” appeared in December 2012 and featured the hit songs “Love Sosa” and “Hate Bein’ Sober.”
Album and Mixtape Releases:
Several successful albums and mixtapes have been released by Chief Keef throughout his career, including:
- “Bang, Pt. 2” (2012)
- “Almighty So” (2013)
- “Back from the Dead” (2014)
- “Mansion Musick” (2018)
- “Thot Breaker” (2017)
- “The Cozart” (2018)
- “GloToven” (with Zaytoven) (2019)
Collaborations and Features:
There have been several notable collaborations between Chief Keef and other artists in his career, including Kanye West, Lil Wayne, and 50 Cent. He has also worked with fellow Chicago rapper Lil Durk on several occasions, including the joint album “Signed to the Streets 3.”
Chief Keef’s Personal Life:
Several times, Chief Keef has been arrested for various crimes, including drug possession and assault. His personal life has been tumultuous. In addition to having several children, Chief Keef has also been involved in several high-profile relationships. Despite these challenges, Chief Keef has maintained his commitment to his music career.
Sources of Chief Keef’s income:
Some of the sources of income are as follows.
- Music is the primary source of income for Chief Keef, who has released several studio albums, mixtapes, and singles. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) has certified several of his albums gold and platinum. He has also collaborated with some artists, including Kanye West, Gucci Mane, and Juicy J, as well as being a featured artist on many other albums as well as producing for several other prominent artists.
- He has also earned substantial amounts of money from live performances as well. In addition to performing at numerous venues around the world, Chief Keef also appears at festivals such as Coachella, Bonnaroo, and iHeartRadio Music Festival where he can command as much as $50,000 for a single show.
Must Read: Bruce Springsteen’s Net Worth
1. Why is Chief Keef so influential?
During Chief Keef’s birthday celebration today, a conversation has been sparked about his cultural impact on trap culture. The importance of Chief Keef in shaping today’s drill music was highlighted. When Almighty Sosa was 16, he first became involved in the rap scene and has contributed to the culture that remains relevant today.
2. What artists did Chief Keef influence?
Many platinum-selling rappers have cited Chief Keef as one of their biggest influences, including Trippie Redd, 6IX9INE, Lil Uzi Vert, 21 Savage, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Juice WRLD, Playboi Carti, and others.
3. Why is Chief Keef trending?
There has been a surge in the popularity of Chief Keef on social media following the Russian invasion of Ukraine after months of simmering tensions between the two European nations.
4. Was Chief Keef the first drill rapper?
The first drill rapper was King Louie, who is considered one of the pioneers of drill rap. Others who helped develop drill rap were Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Rondonumba9, LA Capone (R.I.P.), and many others.
5. Is Chief Keef a platinum artist?
A seven-year-old song released by Chief Keef, “Love Sosa,” has now been certified four times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
A successful rapper, producer, and entrepreneur, Chief Keef have earned a net worth of $1 million as a result of his successful career. A combination of talent and hard work has contributed to the success of his career in the music industry, and he is an important figure in hip-hop culture. The net worth of Chief Keef, when combined with his dedication and hard work, is highly inspirational.