Photos are an essential part of our life as all our beautiful moments and memories are captured in a photograph. So, it would be best to be extra careful when you want to transfer photos from one device to another. Most people keep on asking us questions about how to transfer photos from android to iPhone. Therefore, we thought of solving this issue for once and all. Moreover, this article will provide you with a step-by-step approach that will help you transfer photos from android to iPhone without computers and using a computer.
Many third-party software and programs can help you to transfer photos from android to iPhone without computers. So, read the below-mentioned guide, and choose the process that suits your needs:
How to transfer photos from android to iPhone with Bluetooth
If you want to transfer photos from android to iPhone without computers, using Bluetooth can be one of the best options to follow. Although Apple devices don’t allow devices to receive any data via Bluetooth from a non-apple device, you need to rely on a third-party program named Xender.
The best part about Xender is that it works for Android devices as well as Apple devices. It uses wifi to transfer photos and other data from one device to another. Follow this step to transfer pictures from your android device to iPhone:
- Visit the Play Store and download Xender. You need to download and install the app for your Android phone, as well as the iPhone.
- Open the app on your android device. You will see an option that will ask you to send photos from your device.
- The app will create a wifi network.
- Connect your iPhone to the wifi created by Xender.
- Open the app on your iPhone and tap the receive option.
- Then select the Android device from which you want to receive the photos.
- Open your Android device and select the photos you want to send.
- Congratulations! Your photos have been transferred successfully.
How to transfer photos from android to iPhone with Move to iOS
Another method that can help you transfer photos from your Android device to the iPhone is by using Move to iOS. Later, move to iOS is a unique app that has been created for Android users to send data from Android devices to iPhone and Apple devices.
Check the following steps to move the photos with maximum ease:
- Set up your iPhone to reach the app and data screen.
- Tap on the button that says move data from Android
- Tap on the Continue button
- You will receive a ten-digit or six-digit code.
- Once the setup process gets complete, you will need to restart the Android device again.
- Next, you have to download and open the Move to iOS app on your Android phone.
- Once you have read the terms and conditions provided on the screen, you have to tap the agree button.
- Tap Next, and you will get a code on your phone screen.
- Enter the six-digit or the ten-digit code that you received on your Android phone.
- Choose photos and tap Next.
- Once the process gets complete, tap Done on your Android phone.
The best part about the Move to iOS app is that it will help you transfer photos to the iPhone, and it is also capable of transferring all other types of supported content. Thus, if you haven’t set up your new iPhone yet, using Move to iOS can be one of the best ways to transfer photos from android to iPhone without computers.
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone with iTunes
Transferring photos from android to iPhone by using iTunes will make use of computers. iTunes can help you to sync photos from your computer into the iPhone. You need to begin the process by saving images from your Android device to your computer. Follow these steps to transfer photos from android to iPhone easily.
- Put your android phone in the disk drive mode.
- Your Android phone will appear as a flash drive on your computer. No matter if you are using a Mac or any other computer, the Android phone will appear in the Disk Drive mode.
- Drag the photos that you want to transfer to your iPhone. Initially, you will have to save the images on your computer.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer you are using.
- Click on the Device button, click photos, sync them, and choose the folder you want to save the images.
Transfer photos from android to iPhone using Google Drive
You can also choose Google Drive as one of the best options to transfer photos from Android devices to iPhones.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure to install Google Drive on your device.
- You can visit the Google Play Store to download and Install Google Drive.
- In your Android device, go to the gallery section.
- Select the images that you want to transfer to the iPhone.
- Tap on the share button
- Choose the option that says share via drive.
- The file will get uploaded.
- Now, go to your iPhone and install Google Drive on your iPhone by the same process we mentioned above.
- Open the drive on your iPhone, and you will see all the media files you keep uploading.
- Select save image or save videos depending upon your requirement.
In addition to all these processes of transferring photos from android to iPhone, you can also use different other methods and software to share photos easily. You can also use Apps and software like Dr. Fone to transfer pictures from one device to another.
If you have recently purchased a new iPhone and want to keep all your photos safely in an iPhone, someone can easily use these processes. Let us know which one of these processes was the easiest. We hope you got your answer to your question about how to transfer photos from android to iPhone. Let us know if you want to get more details about moving pictures from one device to another.