Fashion is a great way to express yourself. You can mix and match pieces to show your personality. Accessories also add more depth and layers to your style. Today, almost anything can be fashionable as long as the person can pull it off. You can be avante garde or casual chic, depending on your mood or how you feel.
Dressing up is fun, especially if you’re planning your outfit for a special occasion. However, you can also dress up whenever you feel like it. Statement shirts and accessories are perfect for an everyday look. Funny sayings patches aren’t only entertaining but also provide a way to let others know more about you.
Choosing a Funny Sayings Patch
Funny patches are versatile. You can attach them to your shirt, blouse, jean jacket or hat. You can pin patches wherever you want as long as you want to make a statement. To make the patches more personalized, you must be able to choose one that emphasizes your style, spirit and personality. You can consider these tips in choosing the perfect funny sayings patch:
- Start with a quote. Quotes that show wittiness and quirkiness are ideal for making patches. You can pick out a quote anywhere as long as it amuses you. You can get them from:
- Pop Culture. Some of the funniest sayings patches come from popular culture. Some quotes just came from what was popularized by the media or the Internet.
- Books. If you want a more serious patch, you can get sayings from your favorite book. The quotes from books usually have a more profound meaning, especially if you’re a reader and you can relate to what was written in the book.
- Movies. Lastly, you can choose a saying from your favorite movie. It can be a funny line from your favorite character or a meaningful one from your favorite movie scene.
- Create a design. You can stylize your patch, depending on your taste. You can make it quirky by adding graphics, or you can do some lettering to make the words prettier.
- Choose a patch shape. A variety of shapes are available for patches. You can select one that you like, and you can have it made based on the type you chose. Make sure the entire quote can fit the shape.
- Choose the material. There are two types of material or technique used for making patches. The kind of material you choose depends on how you want the patch to look like.
- Woven. Woven patches are easier to create compared to embroidered patches. They’re also cheaper. These patches are flatter when finished. These are ideal for clothes that require ironing because of their flat finish.
- Embroidered. Embroidered patches are pricier because they’re more intricate and more difficult to make. They have a 3D look that makes the patches appear lifted.
Once you have decided what quote you’re going to use, you can choose a patch maker to create your patches for you. TheCheapPlace.com funny patches creates patches based on your chosen designs. They create patches that are sure to add more flair to your ordinary shirt, jeans, or jacket.
Bruce Wallace is a writer contributing for TheCheapPlace.com funny patches shop. His passion for writing is evident in his pieces, as he always strives to make sure his pieces are understandable to readers. He loves the arts, writing about funny saying patches, and has a penchant for painting when he has the time.