We all know and wholeheartedly agree that Mango is the King of Fruits. The richness of the soft pulp and the deliciousness of the taste is unbeatable. Since everyone loves mangoes irrespective of the variety, today we will discuss three such mango recipes that everyone loves. So, without wasting any further time, let’s have a detailed look at the top mango recipes namely, Mango Ice Cream, Aamrakhand Recipe and Mango Milk Shake, which are popular in the culinary world.
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe
First, delicious mango dessert is the mango ice cream.
- Take ripened mangoes and peel off the fruit. Discard the seed and extract the pulp from the fruit. Collect the pulp and blend till the mixture gets soft.
- Add sugar and a little bit of vanilla essence and again blend the mixture till the sugar entirely dissolves in the mixture.
- Next, take a big bowl and put fresh cream in it. Whip the cream with the help of a hand blender till smooth peaks are formed.
- Put the mango mixture into the whipped cream and mix it gently till all lumps vanish. The colour of the mixture will change to light yellow color.
- Put the mixture into ice cream moulds and freeze overnight. This will help the mixture to set and ice cream will be formed.
Your mango ice cream is now ready to be relished.
- Aamrakhand Recipe
Another most loved mango dessert is the Aamrakhand recipe, which is not only easy to prepare but also pure bliss in taste. Here is how you can prepare it.
- You will need a muslin cloth to drain out the excess water from the curd or yoghurt. Once the entire water content is drained out, you can take out the curd. It will get thickened and is generally known as Chakka.
- Put the mango pulp into the curd mixture, along with a pinch of cardamom powder, powdered sugar, and saffron.
- Whisk the contents slowly till the mixture gets smooth. Once you are done with it, serve the Aamrakhand in small bowls. For garnishing, you can use pistachios and shredded almonds on the top.
Enjoy your Aamrakhand recipe.
- Mango Milkshake Recipe
Lastly, you must try out the mango milkshake, which is indeed one of the simplest dessert recipes with fruit being the main ingredient.
- Pour the mango pulp in the blender.
- Add full-fat milk, ice cubes, powdered sugar, and a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Once the mixture thickens, transfer the milkshake into serving glasses from the blender. You can use condensed milk in the milkshake to enhance the sweetness of the dish.
Different varieties of mangoes are available in summer and so varies the taste. Because of the variety in this fruit’s taste, there are a lot of dishes where the mango is made the star ingredient in both dulcet and savouries.