If you are planning on getting your kids the perfect gifts, you should check on various things before going for shopping. You should be well conversant with the toys that go with your kid’s age. Don’t buy something that will disappoint the kids because they are not comprehensive with their age. Toys should allow the kid to engage in physical activity especially, gifts for 12 year old boys should let them engage their bodies more because this is the time that their physical and mental growth is vigorously taking place. Toys should also allow your kid to engage socially and actively interact with other people and learn from them.
The following are the perfect gifts that you can get for your 12 year old boy;
- A mountain bike- a bike is one of the most precious thing that a 12 year old boy can own. It engages in fun activities and it is also very useful to the boy’s health as most engagements with a bike are physical. Biking has a lot of benefits to muscle development in kids which also influences their physical development. It also gives your kid the chance to explore and learn a few new things and develop skills.
- A solar robot- there are various types of solar robots customized in the shapes of vehicles, animals an also dolls. These robot are ran by solar power and thus do not require batteries. A 12 year old boy would enjoy having one because it allows him to acquire problem solving skills and also think creatively because this is a construction toy.
- ThinkFun Adams Cube- this is a fusion of six geometric puzzles that form a cube. If you were thinking of a gift that will challenge your twelve year old boy and stimulate his mind, this is the best gift because this puzzle game challenges his ability. It is the best in the sense that it helps your son improve mental abilities of remembering information and problem solving.
- Lego Architecture’s The Eiffel Tower- this is the toy that makes your son feel like an architect because it is a brick game that lets kids make an interpretation of the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris. The set comes with a manual script with instructions and design details. It helps the kid develop creativity and problem solving skills as he plays with it.
- Melissa and Doug suspend Family Game- this game mainly focuses on balance. It comes with a wooden base, wooden connectors, frame, game rods and colored dice. The kid is required to arrange the rods in their correct placement which in turn builds the kid’s hand and eye coordination, cognitive skills and also his interpersonal communication skills.
- Kan Jam Game Set- this is a game set that allows your boy to play with other kids because one player is required to aim to throw the Frisbee-like disks through the Kan’s slots and his opponents should try to deflect them. The game set strengthens the kid’s body and also enhances the player’s interpersonal skills and team work because it is an outdoor game and requires a number of participants.