When it comes to buying a new reach-in freezer or refrigerator for your new business, you’ll notice that out of all the many options out there, a lot of people trust Migali more. If you’re just starting, choosing new restaurant equipment isn’t easy. We’re here to help you with this situation by giving you some tips that you can use when buying a commercial refrigerator. Why is it the best option? Continue reading if you’re interested to know more about these tips.
Why is Migali the best option when it comes to commercial refrigerators?
Whenever you ask around, when it comes to buying commercial refrigerators, Migali will always be the best option. Why is that? Below are the reasons why people only trust Migali.
- The brand name says it all. Like most of the products you buy, the brand of your commercial refrigerator matters. There are so many manufacturers out there, and that’s why you should always choose a manufacturer that you know you can trust. Some of the brands will focus on producing the highest quality units, while other brands will focus on providing uncompromised value at the best price possible. The bottom line is every brand has a niche.
Being in this industry for more than 60 years, you know you can always trust Migali. It has been manufacturing world-class commercial cooking and refrigeration products. It offers a vast number of products to the needs of any commercial kitchen.
- The manufacturer’s warranty helps you choose the right reach-in unit. Nothing lasts forever, not even the best refrigerators on earth. When it’s the right time to fix your unit in a jiff, you’ll need to review if your warranty covers the damage. The commercial refrigeration segment has one of the most extensive warranties in the restaurant equipment industry. Some brands offer 1 to 3 years of labor and parts coverage. Usually, large service networks or technicians complement these warranties to help get your unit back up and running. Knowing what each of the brands offers for service and warranty will help you choose the right reach-in for your company.
Migali refrigerators feature a standard 1 year of labor and parts warranty, with 5 years of compressor warranty. This ensures the protection of the operators from the harsh conditions of being in a commercial food service environment.
- Size matters. Freezers and refrigerators come in different kinds of sizes and shapes. One of the ways people measure them is by counting the number of their doors. Reach-ins generally come in 1, 2, and 3 door configurations. If you want to find the right one for your kitchen, you should stick to what you already know. You need to measure the space in your kitchen to get the exterior dimensions. Also, don’t forget your doorways. You need to make sure that your freezer or fridge can fit through the doorway.
Then, look at your kitchen’s interior dimensions. How much storage space do you think you’ll need? Some of the units have the same exterior dimensions but have different interior cubic feet. For you to answer this question, you should use a unit that can accommodate your business needs. Consider your regular stock purchases. How many customers do you serve every day? Migali offers 9 types of commercial refrigerators, and each type comes with different sizes. This allows you to decide which among the types and sizes is the right one for your kitchen.
- Great condensing units. The condensing unit of a commercial refrigerator is the most important part of the refrigerator. That’s because it does most of the hard work to keep your food stock cold. Reach-ins have two flavors: the bottom-mount and the top-mount. Both configurations have their proper places but in different settings.
People choose bottom-mount units because they are easy to clean and maintain. They have better accessibility to food stock and lower strain on the unit during hotter conditions. On the other hand, top-mount configurations don’t blow hot air into the cabinet when you open the doors. People choose them because they don’t trap as much debris and dust.
Both setups have pros and cons, so if you’re not sure which one to choose, try to weigh your options and then decide which one is the right one for your business.
- Other special features. The special features of your commercial refrigerators and freezers can impact the optimization of the workflow in your kitchen. For example, roll-in boxes are perfect if you plan to store entire racks of frozen food. That’s because they have a ramp which allows you to roll the entire rack in, and then roll it out when you need it. This is very helpful for restaurants or hotels that have to prep a lot of desserts ahead of time. Pass-through freezers are great for prepped foods or frozen goods from one area of your kitchen to another, from the prep area to the cook line.
You have a lot of options when it comes to freezers and refrigerators. But if you pay close attention to these five critical reasons, then we’re confident that you’ll be able to make a great buying decision. After all, Migali commercial freezers and refrigerators are beautiful, attractive, and sleek. They include many options, sizes, and capabilities that will ensure that you’ll be able to store food products conveniently, safely, and at optimal cooling temperatures.
Migali has been in the industry for over 60 years, and therefore, a lot of people respect and admire the company. It’s a family-owned company that is committed to offering energy-saving refrigeration and cooking equipment which have slick designs. The good thing about it is that it uses parts and components that are affordable. Carrying a wide selection of reach-in freezers, refrigerators, pizza prep tables, merchandisers, and other commercial kitchen equipment, there’s no need for you to buy anything else. The equipment is ready to ship whenever you need them the most.