Are you thinking about planning a trip somewhere soon? Do you want to visit one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world? Well, then, look no further, because Singapore is your go to option. It has emerged as a tourist destination which boasts of having something for everyone and hence people flock to this place. The numbers keep on going up every year as more and more people are opting for Singapore. While many often decide to settle here, there are others who want to head out to this country to explore with their friends and families. It is also home to the marina bay sands, a premium luxury hotel, which in itself is a hotel worth visiting! With a plethora of things to do here, Singapore is truly a tourist destination worth visiting.
The first phase of planning
There is one very important thing that as a tourist you need to understand about Singapore – it is a country and hence in order to visit the places here, you will have to travel from one place to another. Thus you will have to plan your travel accordingly where you have enough time to tour through the places to visit in the country. So it is best that you get an idea first about the places in the country that you wish to visit and then go about planning the trip.
The next thing that you need to keep in mind is the time of travel. One of the many things that makes Singapore a favorite all time destination is that you can visit this place anytime of the year. However if you want to experience the country at its best then the traditional Spring months – February to April, would be the ideal time to visit the country. It is best to avoid Singapore during the dry season.
Well now that you have the season of travel set for your Singapore trip, you need to remember that this is the peak season of travel and hence it will be extremely crowded. The airfare will slightly be on the higher side and of course the hotel charges will also surge. And on top of that if you do not book fast enough, you might not even get reservations of your choice. So it is best that as soon as you decide the date of travel, you book your flight and make the hotel reservations. This is a basic thumb rule that you need to follow if you want to enjoy a hassle-free stay at Singapore at the best prices.
Another very important thing that you need to bear in mind is that you will need a tourist visa in order to visit Singapore. If you have an Indian passport then as per rules and regulations, you can stay in Singapore for 30 days under the tourist visa. The Singapore tourist visa also remains valid for a period of two years. So if you have visited Singapore before, say about 3 or more years ago and are planning to go there, then you will have to start the visa application process afresh.
Get the first phase of your travel sorted and then you can move on to the next phase of travel – planning your stay at the Marina Bay Sands.
Marina Bay Sands
Well, designed by Moshe Safdie, the Marina Bay Sands is a truly coveted property of Singapore. It is a casino cum resort that many believe have changed the entire skyline of the country! This luxury hotel opened its doors in 2010 in the month of April and since then it has been a place of much wow! People from all across the globe come to visit this place since Marina Bay has a different world altogether to offer. With plush lounges and infinity pools, if you are looking for luxury then it really does not get better than this. So if you are thinking about planning a stay that will be replete in luxury and a place completely different from the rest, then you should opt for Marina Bay Sands.
Well, there are a few things that you have to keep in mind if you are planning your stay at the marina bay sands:
- To begin with, your stay here will be expensive. So make sure that you are financially prepared to afford a stay here.
- The next thing to keep in mind is that this place remains packed throughout the year. Everyone wants to enjoy a luxury holiday here. So the moment the dates are fixed for your travel, what you have to do is make sure that you get your bookings here done immediately. Do not leave it for the last moment, because then finding a reservation here might become a big issue.
- Get to know about the various amenities that this place has to offer and do make sure that you spend at least a day here to explore the entire property, because it does have a lot to offer.
Basic points to remember before you start packing
- Always make sure that when you do plan your trip, you have sufficient time in your hands to explore the entire place. Do not rush through it and keep some time in your hand to get to know it.
- Do make some room for experiencing the culture of the place by taking a walk through the streets which will help you to understand the country better.
- When visiting the country, it is best if you plan a tour of different places, rather than restricting your visit to just one place, especially if you are visiting for the first time.
- Keep all your important documents like IDs and passports with you at all times to be safe and be very particular about the cash that you are carrying. Get your currency converted well before hand so that you do not have to spend time looking for places to exchange your money.
Singapore as a country has a lot to offer. So if you want to visit a place that is full of life and is vibrant, then do start planning your trip today!