Testosterone Cypionate is one of the most common steroids in the power sports industry. It is especially popular in the United States. This is strange, since the market is more suitable for the use of ether – Enanthate, and no since Cypionate is produced in America, which is why it is a very affordable steroid in this country.
Despite the fact that it has quite negative sides in the form of a considerable list of possible side effects due to aromatization, at the same time, Testosterone Cypionate is very effective for gaining muscle mass and increasing strength parameters. Before proceeding to the review of this ether, let’s understand a little what is testosterone and because of what in general there was such a need to attach the remains of carboxylic acid to synthetic testosterone.
What Results Can Be Expected from Testosterone Cypionate?
Testosterone is a male sex hormone responsible for a considerable number of processes in the body. The spectrum of its action is very wide – from the influence on the composition of the body and sexual activity to the regulation of the emotional sphere. In principle, we have already discussed this and no one should have doubts about its importance for the human body.
If we talk about the results of Testosterone Cypionate in bodybuilding and here is found quite a voluminous list of quite attractive effects for the athlete:
- Intensive growth of muscle mass caused by increased protein synthesis (promotes nitrogen retention) and improved digestibility of other components of food. That is why in most cases this testosterone ester is used in a bulking cycle.
- In addition, Testosterone Cypionate can contribute to an increase in the level of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), which is responsible for many functions, in particular, triggers muscle hyperplasia.
- Improves recovery ability. Testosterone Cypionate has an excellent ability to increase the activity of biosatellites or satellite muscle cells.
- Moderate, characteristic of most androgen preparations fat burning effect, explained by the interaction with leptin, responsible for the metabolism of fat cells and appetite. These stem cells are very expensive, as they are directly related to the recovery processes of damaged muscle tissue.
- Increased strength performance, making Testosterone Cypionate an excellent choice for representatives of sports such as powerlifting and weightlifting. In addition, testosterone does not give too large gains in muscle mass (in moderate dosages), in connection with which, can be used without fear of “falling out” of the weight category.
- Increased appetite, contributing to the consumption of more food, and therefore – more significant gains in muscle mass and strength. Appetite increases as a result of increased stress in training. On this, get ready to eat a large amount of food. By the way, this is one of the most important growth factors (including without the use of steroids). Without proper nutrition and the necessary recovery, you can forget about the increase in weight and power indicators.
- Fluid retention reduces the traumatic effects of lifting weights on ligaments, muscles and tendons, making them more elastic. While on the other hand – the use of testosterone in the long term can reduce collagen levels in the body, thereby causing even more injury. Therefore, you should avoid too long a cycle, and take collagen. As for joint supplements, in addition to sports supplements, you can also use regular gelatin, which can be found in any grocery store or supermarket.
- Sometimes, Testosterone Cypionate can be used in a cutting cycle in conjunction with other drugs. However, there is a need to draw up a cycle that would burn fat and to preserve muscle volume.
Which Testosterone Cypionate Manufacturer to Choose?
Most high-quality in the opinion of the athletes is Testosterone Cypionate from Alpha Pharma, Eminence Labs, and Maxtreme Pharma, Canadian manufacturer Dragon Pharma. It is these manufacturers that have no problems and fakes, and there is quality at the level of a full-fledged pharmaceutical industry.