Image Source: Unsplash
If you are planning a holiday in Bali, there are many things to consider, not least the location you choose to base yourself during your stay. The island is small enough to get to see everything while on holiday, yet you should consider the location to base your holiday very carefully, and with that in mind, here are a few of the reasons why Seminyak should be top of your list when looking for holiday accommodation.
- The Premier Accommodation Hub – For the very best Seminyak rental villas by Cantik Bali Villas, you can book online, and with everything you could possibly need at your fingertips, renting a villa in Seminyak leaves you perfectly located for your Balinese holiday. The reason why this resort town has the best accommodation in Bali is that all the other facilities are nearby, with the best spas, boutique shopping, and world-class restaurants, all situated on what is, without doubt, the best section of coastline on Bali. The most popular type of accommodation in Seminyak has to be the exclusive and very private villas, where you can have 24-hour butler service and your very own personal chef who will cook dishes to your liking.
- The Best Beaches in Bali – As you would expect from the premier resort town in Bali, the beaches of Seminyak are world class, and one of the main reasons why people pay a little more to stay in luxury accommodation that is a stone’s throw from white sandy beaches that seem to go on forever. You will see some memorable sunrises and sunsets if you take a few long walks along this stretch of beach, and if you are a hopeless romantic, early evening barefoot strolls along the waterline simply cannot be beaten. There’s so much to do along this stretch of beach, with surfing and boarding both very popular, and if you would like a bird’s eye view of the area, parasailing is the ideal way to experience the wonders of this coastline.
Image Source: Unsplash
- Close to Kuta – The party centre of Bali is Kuta, and while this definitely is the place to dance the night away, staying at Seminyak offers you quieter and more luxurious accommodation that is close enough to the party action, yet far enough to allow you some real tranquillity. While we all like to party, staying in Kuta means you are surrounded 24/7 by party people and that is just a little bit too much for anyone.
- Great Dining Choices – If Kuta is the party hub, Seminyak is certainly the town with the most varied cuisine, with stylish and elegant restaurants and quaint local eateries that serve up both local and international dishes. There are many nice spots to take in a cool drink along the Seminyak Beach Rd, with pool bars and high-end hotels that offer a relaxing ambiance, and this is the place to meet other holidaymakers and expats, who often frequent the bars along this stretch.
- Spas and Wellness Centres – If you like to have your body pampered, then Seminyak is the place for you, with very exclusive boutique style spa centres that cater for your every need. These establishments are usually very busy in the early afternoons when the party animals have just woken up and like to indulge in some physical pampering prior to heading off to Kuta for another endless night of boogying.
Image Source: Unpslash
- Best Boutique Shopping - If you like to browse fashionable boutiques with high-end clothing, Seminyak hosts the best boutiques on the island, and no matter what style you prefer, there’s something to suit every taste. Beach and surf wear are well represented in Seminyak, with a few trendy retail outlets tucked away in the backstreets, as well as the obvious beach front stores.
Basing yourself in Seminyak offers all of the above, and such is the transportation on Bali, that you can easily reach any part of the island quickly and cheaply. If you are planning to go in the high season, make sure you book your luxury villa a few months in advance with a reputable online resort, then you can prepare yourself for the most amazing holiday.