Most families do prefer pancakes as part of their breakfast meals and some don’t even know how to make them because they buy the already made ones. Many wouldn’t believe that eggless pancakes do exist and when they hear this it sounds awkward. This is majorly because they believe that egg is a very necessary ingredient for best pancakes and without it you will obtain something else.
The truth lies here that it is possible to prepare a delicious pancakes without eggs. These eggless pancakes also taste the same way as the other normal ones that many people know of. There is no big difference but of late since the discovery of these eggless pancakes many people have liked and use them at their homes and proof them as the best.
Getting up in the morning and having eggless pancakes included for breakfast is a great deal that all families wish but preparing them can be stressful especially for big families. Whether preparing them for small or larger families try the following recipe and you will see things the right way. This is not an extraordinary thing as it requires a few ingredients as normal and takes some few minutes also as well as a little procedure as shown below. If you think that you can try preparing eggless pancakes don’t go far this is the recipe.
Preparation time = 10 minutes
Cooking time = 10 minutes
Total time = 20 minutes
Makes = 5
Category = breakfast
Wheat flour 1 cup
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon
Butter 1 1/2 teaspoon
Water 1 teaspoon
Ground cinnamon ¼ teaspoon
Milk 1 cup
The procedure to follow:
- Put together flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. This is the mixing of dry ingredient.
- Stir them using a spoon or a whisk stick until they are smooth
- Mix oil, water and milk. These are the wet ingredients being mixed together. Then add to them the dry ingredients
- Spray slightly butter over a moderately heated pan on the stove. To test when heating is enough, sprinkle some water over the pan, if heating is enough the water droplets will be seen to bubble up.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter on the hot pan for each pancake
- Cook till the bottom surface changes the color to golden brown and bubbles rise to the top surface.
- Turn the pancakes to cook the other side until golden brown color is also observed this will mark the last step.
From the natural behavior of pancakes they need some drinks to take with for the purpose of softening. These are no more exceptional they need some softener to make them taste sweet and more delicious since they aren’t alone. For instance, a juice can be taken with the eggless pancakes. They are the best ever pancakes to make that are healthy and good for human consumption.
- There are some ingredients that can be substituted with others
- It is your responsibility to take care not to overheat the pan so as to get the refreshing golden brown color
The amount of nutritional value found on these eggless pancakes vary depending on the amount of ingredient but for the case as explained above, the nutritional values are as follows; Cholesterol are at 14 mg, calories at 157, potassium are at 217 mg, fats comes at 7.2 g, sodium 145 mg, sugar at 2.7 g and proteins are at 3.5 g.
I as one of those privileged to have used the above list found it fit and pocket friendly. The list requires a few things that cheaply affordable hence economical to many users. Try it out today and became a breakfast winner of your family.
As a reader and an eggless pancake lover did you enjoy reading this tutorial? Did you find anything that pleased you that can make you regard it as useful and relevant to your cooking tips and tricks? Leave a comment about the article on how you can rate it at a personal level. If you liked the article do share it with others.