Choosing an effective business card for your small business is not as easy as just putting your name and contact details on a small colored paper. Truth is, there are numbers of ways you can layout and design your business card. Sometimes, business cards are pushed aside by other business matters like prospecting clients and handling legal circles and business cards are the least priority.
A good and appealing business card is an extension of your product that delivers information about who you are and what you can do in a powerful and catchy way. There are numerous choices when it comes to information you can add, and even ways to make your business card effective and can stand out.
If you are not successful in making that possible, you can lose possible clients or prospects. It even hurts to know that your card is just disposed right before making a connection and this can hurt your home business pretty bad.
Here are 5 business card tips you can choose to make sure your business card for your home business will help you perform and catch the eye of your customers.
1. It is quite tempting to include every bit of information on your business card. Avoid too many details on your card as it is most likely to lose the recipient’s attention due to excessive information overload.
2. Applying funky fonts on your business card is not the right place. Make sure your fonts are not too small, too fancy or complicated to read. Your business logo can add up to the recipients’ interest as it both keep text simple and direct to the point.
3. Design for your audience. For your home business, you can consider professional printing. DIY business cards usually make the attracting impression. You can create a business card that can give balance element to make your card catchy and informative. You can try foldable leaflets templates online or find folded leaflets with Banana Print.
4. When it comes to design, some business card that stands out use eye-catching finishing touches such as rounded corners, embossing, foil accents and folds that can turn a simple card into a mini-leaflet. Use special finishing design layouts carefully
5. Avoid boring designs. A bad choice of size, too much information and too little information can be an indicator of your business practices and products. Take note that business card is perhaps the only impression the prospective clients can see.
So, what should be the information on a business card?
Other inside deals you must know when choosing a business card for your home business:
- Make sure that there is a focal point, or the central place draws a reader’s eye.
- Choose a clear and strong logo that can be reduced on your business card
- Use appropriate highlights.
- Avoid illustrations that are complicated as they may appear muddy when printed at a smaller size.
- Find good quality sources.
What Your Card Says About You
We are guilty of tossing some card into the waste basket. This practice is inevitable. Some common mistakes such as paper too thin, leaflets that create cheap impression, and the wrong choice of fonts and size, and the list can go on.
A good and effective business card for your home business is not just your tool to get your business known, but also an opportunity to connect with new prospect clients on a more engaging way.
Now, it’s time to put the shine on this marketing tool. Banana Print Business cards for home businesses are guaranteed to power and build business relationships, advertise, engage clients while your budget fits.
If you are looking for an extraordinary business card for your home business, an experienced and professional business card will make your money’s worth. Start with a high-quality and affordable business card which will give your prospect the impression you want to make.