Women have a host of health and beauty recommendations to follow when it comes to different parts of the inner and outward appearance.
It can be agreed that being a woman can sometimes take much more maintenance than a man, and therefore I have compiled this short list of four natural beauty tips (or categories) for women to follow. Enjoy!
If you want to avoid having problems with your hair such as split ends, frizzy hair, and nasty dandruff, you will have to try these out:
- Coconut milk can be used to help the hair grow. Apply some of it on your scalp and massage it all over your hair gently until it gets into the roots.
- Foods with good fats such as nuts (almonds and walnuts), and send seeds (chia and hemp), as well as avocado can help keep the hair moisturized and away from split sends.
- Cutting the hair on a regular interval can also help it to grow and heal quicker: having a trim every six to eight weeks can make a big difference for hair health!
Good skin care techniques will help the skim look healthier and younger at the same time. Check out these tips for better natural skin care with a look that just glows!
- Eat a fair amount of vitamin C as it is a large factor in healthy and good looking skin. Consuming berries of all varieties will help you look and feel more youthful.
- Bath daily to relax and reap the benefits of better skin. Use natural soaps, essential oils, and even add oatmeal to make your bath enjoyable and wonderful!
- Treat sun burned skin with yogurt. If you are tan, you may look good today, but tomorrow your skin could be wrinkled and in tough shape. Put yogurt directly on the skin for a half hour and rinse back off with warm water for better skin health.
Taking care of your body can be a complicated thing or a simple things if you apply the right balance. Here are some tips:
- Always use a reputable beauty clinic when having any type of beauty procedure done: whether it be a surgical operation or just a simple botox injection.
- Exercise regularly to keep the blood flowing, the joints from getting stiff, and to burn the extra calories that you need to maintain a healthy and decent weight for both now and for years to come.
- Eat the right foods and find out the diet that both works for you and also keeps you fulfilled long term. Do not crash diet or do anything too extreme as the things that tend to work the best long term are the things you are capable of maintaining for the long-term.
If you want eyes that both sparkle and also feel younger, keep your eyes in top shape by following this advice.
- Eat your green vegetables such as broccoli and spinach to help cure the eyes of vision deficiencies and help with your symptoms of near nearsightedness.
- Drink water as much as possible to help get rid of the toxins from your body and help your eyes stay healthy and also clear.
- Eat your carrots and get your beta carotene in to get rid of excess antioxidants and promote good eye health for both now and for the years to come.
I hope those tips are helpful for natural methods of beauty for women to follow. If you care to disagree, discuss further, or add my list, leave a comment below and let’s start the discussion. Thanks! 🙂