You may sometimes have faced the problem of disturbing all night sleep or may have seemed some of the people go on snoring, gasping and choking whole night, and they even do not know about that. All this is due to the problem of sleep apnea.
It is the most common sleeping disorder which may lead to serious one if not diagnosed at earlier stages. It does not affect the sleep of the suffering people but also may change the person sleeping nearer to him/her.
The disease is most common among men than women and may result in some chronic problems also. The people with sleep apnea may also suffer from high blood pressure, insomnia, brain strokes and various other diseases too. The issue of sleep apnea may arise due to the reason of hypertension, overweight, age factor, etc.
Is it easy to recognize that the person is suffering from sleep apnea and if yes, how?
It is easy to recognize that if the person is suffering from the problem of sleep apnea by their daily routine. We are discussing some of the common symptoms of sleep apnea, which will surely help you a lot.
- Continuous high blood pressure
- Daytime sleepiness
- Increase in the level of blood sugar
- Disturbed or insufficient sleep
- Sudden mood swings
- A usual headache in the morning
7 Facts about Sleep Apnea
We are here providing you some of the most amazing events, which many people admittedly do not know about. Unawareness about sleep apnea is one of the reasons which might sometimes lead to having fatal effects.
- Suffering people do not have recognized it: Most of the people who are suffering from sleep apnea do not have any idea about the problem. People sleeping nearer to the sufferer usually acknowledge it due to all night snoring, gasping or choking which may create a disturbance in the sleep of them.
- May sometimes due to genetic reasons: The problem of sleep apnea may occasionally arise due to some hereditary factors also. According to a survey, most of the people suffering from the sleep apnea also have some family history.
- Men suffer more from sleep apnea than women: It is the most common and one of the most observed things that the most of the people usually ignore. It may be due to some of their feeding habits, smoking or consumption of alcohol.
- Often overlooked due to other various reasons: The problem of the sleep apnea is ignored most of the time due to the cause of snoring, gasping or choking during sleeping. All of these symptoms are sometimes considered due to various other reasons also just like fatigue, depression or some different ideas.
- Might become fatal if it remains incurable for a long time: Sleep Apnea if sometimes remains ignored for a long time it may also lead to having some deadly effects on health too.
- Overweight is one of the reasons but not compulsory all the time: Overweight is considered to be one of the reasons of sleep apnea, but it is not applicable all the time. The problem may be due to some other reasons also like hypertension, depression or much more.
- Do not ignore it and get the help of an expert as soon as recognized: If someone has found the problem of sleep apnea, he/she should concern a well-qualified doctor for removing it on a permanent basis.
Is there any treatment for the problem?
The answer to this question is YES. You can permanently get rid of the problem of sleep apnea by concerning a well-qualified doctor. People with sleep apnea can go for proper medication, meditation, CPAP or BPAP for getting a permanent solution to the problem. You can select an appropriate weight loss program if the problem is due to the reason of your overweight.
Sleep apnea has become one of the most common sleeping disorders these days due to the reason of drastic changes in our eating habits, the introduction of advanced techniques in our daily routine. It may sometime get serious one if it remains untreatable. The people with sleep apnea must concern to a well-qualified doctor if needed to have a permanent solution for the problem.