You may initially scoff at the very idea of a robot cleaner at first. But just think about how convenient it would be and how much easier the process of cleaning would subsequently become for you. After all, what better way to get rid of the umpteen hassles of household cleaning chores than a robot vacuum cleaner? Sure, all of us are familiar with a floor polishing machine at best, but a robot vacuum is a completely different ball game altogether.
Still sounds too far-fetched? Well, not anymore. It’s safe to say that in this particular regard, the future is here. In addition to all of this, you can also be sure of the fact that regardless of which type of robot vacuum cleaner you go for, each of them happens to come with a wide array of accessories. These accessories can range from different types of cleaning brushes to even the option of a virtual wall, that blocks area that don’t need cleaning.
However, when all is said and done, are we really that knowledgeable and up-to-date about the different types of models in the market. Most certainly not. In fact, most of us are probably blissfully unaware of the fact that robot vacuums exist. Well, not anymore.
- Eufy Robot Vacuum RoboVac: A reasonably priced robot vacuum, you can be sure that this model is both easy to setup and use. The best part is that it barely makes a sound.
- Dyson 360 Eye: In the case of this model, it has quite a large price tag. Nonetheless, you can be sure of the fact that it is one of the smallest and most compact vacuum cleaners around. With an awesome navigation system, it is quite easy to use.
- AirCraft Vacuums Pilot Max Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: As far as this model is concerned, it is a complete winner when it comes to looking out for a vacuum with a compact and sleek look overall.
- Samsung VR9300K Connected Robot Vacuum: This particular model of robot vacuums is arguably the largest of the lot, but it definitely gets the job done. Not only is it extremely robust, but it also does a good job of navigating around furniture as well as sucking up fluff and dust from carpets.
- Neato Botvac Connected: One of the most advanced robot vacuum models, you can be sure that it utilises one of the most cutting-edge navigation technologies as well as using lasers to scan the rooms.
- iRobot Roomba 980: Not only can this model navigate multiple rooms, but it also happens to have the option of two virtual walls as well. Definitely one of the best vacuums in the market currently.
- Vileda Cleaning Robot: In the entire list of robot vacuums, this is arguably one of the cheapest models out there. This works the best with small areas, and it is extremely simple to use on the whole.
At the end of the day, you need to make the decision of what suits you the best. Hiring a cleaning service, doing it on your own or getting a robot vacuum cleaner? There is really no option that completely triumphs here as each and every person has their own set of personal priorities. Read more reviews of the best vacuums at homecleanexpert.
Remember not to make the mistake of going with the same choice that everyone else is making. That is counter productive as everyone has a different set of priorities from one another. Make a proper list of specific and definite aspects that you would like in a robot vacuum and then work your way up from there. Also make sure that test a range of robot vacuums on your own furniture before making the final decision.