An airbrush makeup system will allow you to get a flawless makeup look. Finding the best airbrush makeup system can be difficult task. The idea merely depends on spraying your makeup to sit on top of your skin rather than pushing it into the pores using a sponge or a brush. As a result, you can greatly control the amount of product used and you can you can get away with the least amount of product that will provide enough coverage. But is it difficult to keep an airbrush makeup gun clean? Before we answer this question, we need to know why we need to clean an airbrush makeup gun.
Why is it important to keep your airbrush makeup gun clean?
- Airbrush makeup application is the best makeup application for acne prone skin. This is because the makeup doesn’t get in touch with your hands or with your sponges or brushes. But if you don’t keep your airbrush gun clean, the makeup will be contaminated with germs that can lead to skin breakouts.
- Makeup is sensitive to light and heat. You definitely keep your makeup in sealed containers because it will also oxidize when exposed to light, but the makeup left in your airbrush makeup gun will not be safe to use on your skin. This is why you need to clean the gun after every application for a healthy looking skin.
- When you don’t clean the airbrush gun after every makeup application, you might mix up products leading to an undesired result. Sometimes you need to prepare a special shade of foundation for contour or a lighter one for highlighting and not cleaning your gun can affect the quality of the end result.
Is it difficult to keep an airbrush makeup gun clean?
Cleaning your airbrush makeup gun is very easy, especially if you do it after every makeup application. This way, the makeup will not build up and will not dry and your airbrush makeup gun will stay clean and healthy for an easy and flawless application every time.
- Disconnect the airbrush gun and clean the tank as much as you can, using lukewarm water.
- Get a bowl of water.
- Now connect the airbrush makeup gun and submerge the tip in water while adding a few stops to the tank.
- Make sure that the wire stays away from water.
- Now switch the machine on and keep on pumping until the water comes clear from the other end. This way you will ensure that all the internal parts of your airbrush makeup gun are clean and clear.
You can also use the back bubble technique, by putting some water in the tank and blocking the nozzle with your finger while setting the machine on. This will allow the air to flow backwards, clearing off any of the trapped makeup inside.
Cleaning your airbrush makeup system shouldn’t take much time. Sometimes you can easily use a Q-tip to get into the most difficult areas to keep your airbrush makeup gun clean and ready for use. If your airbrush makeup gun comes with a special cleaning fluid, then you must use it to clean the dried makeup.
Cleaning your airbrush makeup gun is easy and is very important. Make sure that you are following the manufacturers' instructions to keep your airbrush gun in top condition. So is it difficult to keep an airbrush makeup gun clean? Using the right tools, and doing it the right way, the answer will be “NO”. It is the easiest and most important task if you want to have a flawless makeup look.