I made Bunny Tails, which represent one of the adorable symbols of Easter and Spring. These are so easy to make and are another five-star no bake recipe in my book! Four simple ingredients are required and within minutes you will be eating these sweet and sugary treats. The tricky part is getting the mixture thick and doughy enough to roll into balls. I found myself incorporating extra powdered sugar (about 1- 1 1/2 cups) to thicken up the cream cheese. Once I found the right texture and the mixture was thick, I rolled it into one inch balls. The balls are then rolled into the coconut flakes and are ready to eat! This was super easy and is a great recipe for the kids to help out!
I then printed out the Bunny Tails signs and put them into goody bags. I stapled the signs onto the bags, which completed the look. They are so cute, tasty and fun! This is a great treat to make for the kids, events, parties, and treat bags! How fun would it be to add food coloring to these?!What other occasions would Bunny Tails work for?
If it’s too sticky, then add more powdered sugar. Roll balls in coconut. Makes about 32 bunny tails.I then used this free printable and displayed my Bunny Tails sign.They look like Bunny Tails and taste so sweet!
I put some into cellophane bags and stapled the sign onto them.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-3 cups sweetened coconut
- Free Printable CLICK HERE
- Be sure cream cheese is softened (can microwave for 10-15 seconds to help).
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until mixture is a thick dough.
- If dough is able to hold shape in a 1-inch ball, then you’re good to go. If it’s too sticky, then add more powdered sugar.
- Roll balls in coconut.