March is a busy Birthday month for my family. We have a number of March Birthdays, starting with mine on the 1st. I like to celebrate by making sweet treats, and to start off the Birthday bash, I made 'Birthday Cake Fudge'. This is a no bake recipe, easy, and quick. All the ingredients are combined and then the mixture is spread into a baking pan. It is chilled in the refrigerator until hardened and then cut into slices and is ready to be eaten. This fudge tastes exactly like cake batter! It was a hit at my Birthday party and the best part is you can make this with any flavor of dry cake mix.
Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Spread into a greased 8x8 inch pan. Top with more sprinkles.Refrigerate for at least one hour. Once hardened, cut into pieces and serve. ENJOY!
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter or margarine, cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup milk or 1/8 cup soy milk
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Mix cake mix and sugar in microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined.
4. If the batter is runny stir in 1 tbs. cake mix or sugar to the mixture until thick.
5. Add sprinkles.
6. Do not over-mix as sprinkle color may bleed.
7. Spread into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
8. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
9. Once hardened, cut into pieces and serve.