Who else is experiencing the Polar Vortex? I have been hibernating, and trying to stay warm with below freezing temperatures outside! Cooking warm, comfort foods have been helping me get through this season of cold temperatures. I made my own version of a chicken crock pot, and it hit that warm spot in my stomach. This Mushroom Ranch Chicken recipe requires all ingredients to be mixed in a bowl, then spread over the chicken that is placed in the crock pot. Let cook for 3-6 hours, cook the pasta, and top the chicken over the pasta and voila! Dinner is served! This is a delicious, flavorful, and perfect for all ranch lovers. It is sure to keep you warm and satisfied, during this winter storm madness! Bonus tip: want to spice it up a little bit? Checkout chicken tikka spices if you want to add some more warmth to your cool weather dish!
Ingredients: Minced garlic, 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix, 1 (10.75 oz) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup, 1 cup fat-free sour cream, Sliced mushrooms (about 1 cup), 1 lb. chicken breasts (can be frozen or defrosted), 8 oz. of bow tie pasta, cooked according to package
Mix the garlic, ranch dressing mix, mushrooms, soup, and sour cream together.
Serve chicken over pasta.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- Sliced mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- 1 lb. chicken breasts (can be frozen or defrosted)
- 8 oz. of bow tie pasta, cooked according to package
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken in the crock pot.
- Mix the garlic, ranch dressing mix, mushrooms, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Serve chicken over pasta.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and enjoy!